[Solved] Bugged Vanilla Animations in New Save after removing Sexlab

tldr: removed sexlab and sexlab-related mods from modlist, started new save, vanilla finisher animation is bugged

Hi I followed Aylis' AE/SE guide for the naughty stuff and Sinitar for stability & graphics in my old save. Everything went smooth and stable for about 60 hours, then all of a sudden game started to freeze, I got infinite loading screens etc and had to abandon the save.
I removed all sexlab stuff from my modlist and started a new save. I noticed from the start that the vanilla finisher/kill-move animation is bugged. When my character starts a finisher animation, it switches briefly to 3rd person camera but then stops and my character freezes for a couple seconds while neither me or npc opponent is dealing/receiving damage. After a couple seconds everything is back to normal, I can attack again and damage is being dealt.

I already updated FNIS animations, switched to nemesis, nothing helped. I'm using Flower Girls, OAR and Seamless Varied Feminine Idles and the animations all work fine. I'm on SSE 1170

I could live with that bug but if someone has some advice for me to troubleshoot I would appreciate it very much ;)

current_modlist.txt removed_sexlab.txt

small update: I did a lot of testing with FNIS and Nemesis and I suspect it has something to do with xpmsse and maybe weapon styles that I installed with the fomod? I reinstalled xpmsse with the basic fomod settings but it sadly didnt change anything. 

But if it is a xpmsse or any animation issue really then I dont understand why its not solved by re-running FNIS or Nemesis?! And the custom animations (Flower Girls, Idles) work fine and on my last save with basically the same mods (+sexlab) also everything was fine.

I noticed that the 1h stealth animations are also affected/bugged (so maybe 1h animations in general?), and when I engage an npc and a animation starts the freeze that I described in my 1st post is actually a T-pose. Also the enemies then ready their weapons but their hands are empty and the weapon is still on their back. I only really noticed this last night, and only enemies are affected where my character  started a bugged 1h animation. Most enemies fight normal. 

I just started a new game with most mods inactive and finisher animations worked fine so thats a relief, but it also made me realize how much I miss those animations! I will try to activate more mods to hopefully catch the culprit soon but I also struggle with what to activate at a time; I had a lot of CTDs at character creation due to this for example.

I still hope that someone stumbles upon this thread and knows exactly whats wrong :P and I'm thankfull for any advice on how to find out whats wrong!

• Aeon187 changed the title to [Solved] Bugged Vanilla Animations in New Save after removing Sexlab