Pillories for public use.

Hi everyone, first time posting here so... i don't know how it will go haha.

Been years playing skyrim and thus using the exquisite mods people so graciously make and put in this site for everyone to enjoy, for said years it's been a blast!

I play Oldrim btw, tried skyrim vr but since i couldn't mod it with sexlab i gave up on it.

Ok so the idea is this, I use a lot the mod Soul Gem Oven, however i find it sometimes flow breaking the twists and turns i go through to make my npcs (or my pc) start the process in a "natural way", so i would like to put them in a pillory or a glory hole (already there are animations for those) and leave them there for public use, so an npc with enough arousal gets triggered to aproach and use them, much like the Pet Collar mod but simpler, no need for buffs or restrictions (although it's expected that restrained character is to be naked).

Like in Prison Overhaul, hold guards can put criminals in the pillory/gloho to pay for their misdeeds, and when not in "use", restrained n/pc can be whipped (zaz) by guards or people with low arousal level potentially increasing said giver's arousal to further "use" the restrained subject. Unlike in Prison Overhaul, where there are topics of punishment, in this mod is more like topics of pleasure.

Unless player decides to be a guardian, can ask follower (someone with high level of friendship) to guard, having n/pc guard can trigger payment to use the public service subject (cost configurable in mcm?) and the guardian can whip which can increase arousal of onlookers (npc up to a certain distance, no need to actually see subject, whipping can be heard!) to increase the use of public service subject.

With a guardian, player can choose percentages of which gender uses the public service subject, more immersive via dialogue, and even ask a follower to put the player in the pillory/gloho with a plan for an "interesting" day. Player can ask guardian to release the public service subject, if it's another npc then it releases it, npcs that do not follow the player will return to their regular routine, followers and others (Paradise Halls and similar subjects) auto follow the player (optional offer report of activities and gains), if player is the public service subject player can ask guardian to release it, guardian can tease and joke (up to the modder's taste) about will or won't release, but will always release, the player is not forced, it's a consensual activity

if n/pc is put in the stock without a planned guardian, closest follower can be triggered to ask the player if wants a guardian and a plan, if negative, the follower/s can enter sandbox for that city. Pillory/gloho is locked so subject can't escape, player can remove the subject they put in them at any time, but if player is in the pillory/gloho it could trigger two things, if follower is sandboxing in the city it will return to check player after 6 ingame hours, if no followers are sandboxing then hold guards will check on player every 3 ingame hours (configurable in mcm or through dialogue?) to release the player (unless paying a crime, in that case hold guards can keep criminal up to 12 ingame hrs also mcm configurable, no dialogue for criminals)

With no guardian then anything goes, no control on male to female ratio of use of the public service subject, however always keeping in mind that only one person can use the subject at a time, be it whipping or "using" it, "using" has more importance than whipping, so if someone is whipping then it gets cancelled to allow the "user" do its business with the subject.

Guardian npc will not use the subject while on duty, however allways when guardian releases subject may choose to be the last one to use it in the sesion right before releasing, same goes for sandboxing follower/hold guard that releases the pc at the end of the sesion, may use the pc right before releasing (configurable in mcm for chance of happening? be it 100 for it will happen, 50 for might happen and 0 for no way I'm getting in there!)

Just like in Prison Overhaul, these pillories/glohos are in every city, but as an entrepeneur in the soul gem business player, can spawn these objects to "set up shop".

I'm thinking on one guardian per public service subject, however i don't know jack about coding and programming so if a modder picks the idea its up to them how many subjects can one guardian take care of.

Also, with guardian player can choose the subject's use for oral, however if subject is using a gag (zaz, dd or any other devices mods I'm not aware of), unless its ring or panel then oral cannot be attained.

Ok so i guess that's it for my idea, I first apologize if i made it in the wrong forum, It's my first one ever on this site so i don't fully know the rules, and second apology because english is neither mine nor my computer's first language so there might be spell/grammar errors haha.

To those who read this far, thank you and thanks to the modders who have made skyrim so deliciously spicy.