How to flag an Armor piece to allow PC recognized as "naked"

Hello,

I am looking to a way to flag some armor piece that when wearing it, my PC will be considered naked.

(some mods can trigger special action when being nude, so I need that while still wearing some specific armor piece).

After doing some search, the two ways I found are

1) Removing the keywords ArmorCuirass and ClothingBody from the armor. I presume it will break the perk that requiere full armor ? Is there other "bad" thinks related to removing those keywords ?

2) I found that small mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51366?tab=description) But it is editing PlayerIsNaked quest, so I wonder it can conflict with other mods (like Sexlab, Osl aroused, etc...) or is it safe to use (with "loverlabs mods").

3) Is there a better/safer/easier way to do that

Thanks 🙂

3 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Is there other "bad" thinks related to removing those keywords ?

Enchanting requires one of those keywords I'm quite sure.

3 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Is there a better/safer/easier way to do that

That depends on what kind of a reaction you're expecting. If you want the base game to treat the armor as naked, you'll have to remove the aforementioned keywords from it. The full list of conditions is listed here:

[00] Skyrim.esm (7CAB85A9) \ Quest \ 000A8655 <WICommentNaked>

It is unfortunate that WornHasKeyword does not list which equipment slots it checks. It could be all, but I have a feeling its not.

If you want a reaction out of SLA then this code is what defines that:

Spoiler
Bool Function IsActorNakedVanilla(Actor akRef)
	If (!akRef.WornHasKeyword(kArmorCuirass) && !akRef.WornHasKeyword(kClothingBody))
		return true
	EndIf

Return False
EndFunction

Bool Function IsActorNakedExtended(Actor akRef)
	Form[] itemList = GetEquippedArmors(akRef)

int i = 0
	While i < itemList.length
		If (itemList[i].HasKeyword(kArmorCuirass) || itemList[i].HasKeyword(kClothingBody))
			If (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(itemList[i], "SLAroused.IsNakedArmor", 0) == 0)
				return False
			EndIf
		EndIf
		i += 1
	EndWhile

Return True
EndFunction

Translated: None of the actor's armor pieces have the aforementioned keywords, or the armor pieces that have them are specifically marked as naked in SLA's MCM.

This also means that if you do not remove the keywords and instead just mark an armor as naked in SLA, the base game won't react to it. I made a change to the WICommentNaked quest to get the best of both worlds by adding a check for the sla_Naked faction to it - now NPCs comment on my character being naked, even if I have the keywords:

Target.GetFactionRank(sla_Naked "SLA Naked" [FACT:03077F87]) >= 0.000000 AND

4 hours ago, traison said:

This also means that if you do not remove the keywords and instead just mark an armor as naked in SLA, the base game won't react to it. I made a change to the WICommentNaked quest to get the best of both worlds by adding a check for the sla_Naked faction to it - now NPCs comment on my character being naked, even if I have the keywords:

Thanks for your answer. I try to better understand how thinks works. I presume that I need to go in CK for editing a quest like you did ? It will allow comments from the base to trigger, right ?

Currently I am using OSL aroused as a replacement for SLA. My main goal is to be detected "naked" in OSL aroused, TDF Prostitution (and secondly in Cursed Loot) to allow to trigger events "while naked", while wearing specific armor.

At the beginning, I thought it would be easy to do that, but, like everything in Skyrim, it is not "plug and play" 😉

9 minutes ago, darkangel2041 said:

I presume that I need to go in CK for editing a quest like you did ? It will allow comments from the base to trigger, right ?

That's for SLA. Don't know about OSL or TDF. Maybe its the same or similar, maybe it isn't.

Wiki page for conditions in the CK. The important bit is the Complex Conditions section, as its really easy to mess up conditions in the CK.

11 minutes ago, darkangel2041 said:

At the beginning, I thought it would be easy to do that, but, like everything in Skyrim, it is not "plug and play"

90% modding, 10% finding more reasons to mod. Anything else and you're doing it wrong. 👍

If you want to wear an armor that doesn't define as armor that is fairly easy to make. Anything armor related contains two items. You have the Armor and the ArmorAddon. Change both armor and armoraddon to a body slot that is not defined as body armor (example 52). Both armor and armoraddon need to have the same body slots otherwise your item will crash. Remove the key words and your armor will now be carried as slot 52 with no armor keywords. You keep your amor but are considered naked. Keep in mind that this also means you can visibly carry other armors on top of your current armor. Wrong defined body slots can lead to odd visual representations.

Spoiler

Armor.png.2010a7925ae446c8c608c2b4cbc56e27.png

Some mods look at wich body slots are used and other mods look at the keywords that the carried items contain. If the mod/game looks at the body slot or the keyword depends on the mod/game. Beside from lost perks and visual odities when carrying multiple armors on top of each other there is no risk/downside to removing the keywords or changing the body slots. As long as the body slots match you are completely safe.

Edited by DarkBlade13
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to add to this post that I ended at a more simple solution, like changing the body slot armor of the selected armor piece. And I can trick OSL aroused with that. Not sure if other mods are tricked yet, but I am satisfied with this solution.

Thanks for help 🙂