SL Defeat tags are inconsistent for group animations

I post here because the creator of SL Defeat hasn't been online since 2021 and it's unlikely that I will get any responses there. The problem is in the title. My settings for group animations are like this:

Spoiler

enb2024_3_4_00_14_07.jpg.bfb830cf128a839ae4873cd41cd13773.jpg

That's fine for MMF animations but when it comes to MMMF animations there are several animations from Babo that aren't included in the scene even if they have the aggressive tag, while those from FunnyBizness are(and they have the same tags except Babo's has a few more). I press shift-H with SL Tools and type "aggressive" as keyword they are included though(you get a list by pressing H).

These are the tags for the animations that aren't included:

Spoiler

enb2024_3_4_00_14_23.jpg.2bab37e00f6766dc93687a5e051d8fcd.jpg

There is no logic to this that I can see.

Edited by RoninDog

And which version of Defeat is this? 5.3.5?

Looking at the code behind the "Multiple - Require all tags" option for instance, it is only used in the SOConsensual function, passed to SexLabScene as TagsRequireAll along with IsAggressive = False. This alone already suggests that you passing the "Aggressive" tag here doesn't make sense; require the aggressive tag but the animation is to not be considered aggressive. The SexLabScene in this case is also only ever called with 3 actors: Target, Customer, SOAdd, meaning MMMF is never going to happen, at least not as a consensual animation (where the Multiple - Require all tags option matters).

Edited by traison
1 hour ago, traison said:

And which version of Defeat is this? 5.3.5?

Looking at the code behind the "Multiple - Require all tags" option for instance, it is only used in the SOConsensual function, passed to SexLabScene as TagsRequireAll along with IsAggressive = False. This alone already suggests that you passing the "Aggressive" tag here doesn't make sense; require the aggressive tag but the animation is to not be considered aggressive. The SexLabScene in this case is also only ever called with 3 actors: Target, Customer, SOAdd, meaning MMMF is never going to happen, at least not as a consensual animation (where the Multiple - Require all tags option matters).

I don't follow. First of all these are the settings for aggressive animations and the settings on the left are ignored for multiple scenes, i.e. MMMF. "Require all tags" in this case only means that the animation needs to have at least the aggressive tag, but in the case of multiple scenes it auotmatically looks for MMF, MMMF or more depending on the number of actors chosen for that scene. Without require all tags, any animation with multiple actors can be chosen, even consensual ones, so it does make sense.

However, since the Babo animations had more tags than the ones chosen for a scene, some time after posting, I edited the json and removed the excess tags that they don't need(like Babo and wrists), and guess what? Now they are included in a scene with the above settings. So for some reason the mods refuses to include certain tags for multiple scenes even if no tag is suppressed in those settings. That doesn't makes sense, but I hope you get what I'm saying because it might sound a bit complicated. 😃