Does There Exist an AAF Triggers Mod?

Is there a mod like SL Triggers (a Skyrim SexLab mod) but for FO4?

I used SL Triggers to replace a lot of unnecessary mods where the mod authors decided to go overboard and add wayyy too many features in Skyrim SE.

I'm wondering if there's something similar for FO4 and AAF, like an AAF Triggers mod.

It would pretty much just do:

1. Run X, Y, Z before AAF Scene triggers

2. Run A, B, C after AAF Scene has triggered

For those of you who are programmers, it's basically a "make your own state machine" mod that allows us to define our own on_entry and on_exit functions.

I've searched for "AAF Triggers" and other keywords that might be relevant to no avail.

30 minutes ago, Here4SlootyMods said:

Is there a mod like SL Triggers (a Skyrim SexLab mod) but for FO4?

I used SL Triggers to replace a lot of unnecessary mods where the mod authors decided to go overboard and add wayyy too many features in Skyrim SE.

I'm wondering if there's something similar for FO4 and AAF, like an AAF Triggers mod.

It would pretty much just do:

1. Run X, Y, Z before AAF Scene triggers

2. Run A, B, C after AAF Scene has triggered

For those of you who are programmers, it's basically a "make your own state machine" mod that allows us to define our own on_entry and on_exit functions.

I've searched for "AAF Triggers" and other keywords that might be relevant to no avail.

no.