Pointers?

WellUKnow

Hey everyone.  Im completely new to getting into modding Skyrim.  So heres the thing.  

Does anyone know a very detailed guide to getting this set up and where I can find it?

I have really no clue how to get started.  Ive gotten sexlab, FNIS, CBBE Bodyslide.  I've gotten FNIS SKSE SexLab working in the game at least to the point that they are there and visible in the menu (yes I get SKSE isn't exactly visible in the game).  That all being said, I tried making a body in Bodyslide and followed what steps I could find in three you tube videos and one rather sparse guide.  There seems to be a disconnect where I'm either doing something wrong in body slide or im not implementing the created character properly.  How on earth do I actually get the character I made in the game?

Here's the thing, I can honestly figure most of this out over the next couple weeks but I really can't get started with all of that until I figure out how the hell to get the girl I create into the game.  I want her to be the hero of Skyrim but with the ability to have some fun once in awhile.

A very helpful person pointed me to here: http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.7

:)

-C

Im not sure this is what Im looking for. I suppose it would be more specific to the case of setting up the CBBE and getting characters from it into the game.  Again, I am rather new to this.  For new people, it does tend to have a slightly high learning curve.  Primarily because I normally don't mod any of my games.  This is just so I can get a more "barbaric" world.  With top heavy ladies with plump butts and skimpy armors.  lol.

I'm motivated to figure this out.  

Was looking around and noticed something.  It seems that what you have to do after getting bodyslide is then go and get the textures you want to use SEPARATELY and put them into the bodyslide folder. Is this on the right track?

The bodyslide folder normally doesn't do anything. After you customized the body via bodyslide and exported it it should normally appear in your skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\female folder and the textures you want to use have to extracted into skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\female as long as you're using one of the vanilla races.

• 1 month later...

Ok so its been awhile but I'm back.  Decided to start all over. The body mod thing, I realized, was somewhat least important of the mods I needed to get in order to achieve what I've been seeing all over the forums (on the adult side of things).  Im now trying to figure what mod is best for a female with large (VERY large) breasts, CBBE, UNP etc while also one where I can make a girl with small breasts.  On top of this, I want to be able to do some possible futa content.  I figured bodyslide out last time around.

Archived