Crashlog: https://pastebin.com/N319jFNP

I'm 100% sure this is an easy fix that I just don't know how to do because I don't know how to actually *read* crashlogs. This has been my error message for probably about 50 crashes and after scouring the internet for help, I'm at my wits end. 

Edit for clarity
There's very little rhyme or reason for the crashes as far as I can tell, the only common thread is that it happens during animations, SOMETIMES. I've had times where the game plays a dozen animations in a row perfectly fine, and others where the game crashes before the animation actually starts, and every stage in the animation between. To my knowledge, being indoors or outdoors doesn't influence the likelihood of a crash, nor does number of actors present or participating as far as I can tell. Sometimes it crashes on creatures, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it crashes on people, sometimes it doesn't. 

Edit 2
Possibly unrelated, after a successful animation completion I just die, even through god mode. No explanation for that, might just be a bug with something else entirely.

Sub-Edit: further searching pointed out that there might have been scripted damage done to me that was resolving at the end of the animation, toggling immortal mode and letting an animation finish seems to have solved this.

Edit 3
Changing the iMaxOpsPerFrame in Papyrus Tweaks to 1200 seems to have stabilized this, but I don't know if that was the root cause or not.

Edited by Quilag

That particular crash came from Gossip.dll.

If disabling/changing that doesn't fix the issue and you still have the crash logs from the other 49 crashes, either verify that the callstack is similar to the one you posted in all of them or pick out 3-4 that seem different enough to be unique and post them here. To be more specific, this should suffice as an "identifier" for this particular crash:

Callstack entries 0-3:

0x7FF6DE5834FC SkyrimSE.exe+09434FC
0x7FFF0C839CC5   Gossip.dll+0039CC5
0x7FFF0C82ACBE   Gossip.dll+002ACBE
0x7FF6DEFB8015 SkyrimSE.exe+1378015

Edit: For what its worth, if you want to report the problem to the mod author then the 2 offsets in Gossip.dll are the relevant ones. If they want a better hint for where the issue is, we/I/they need the associated pdb file.

Edit again: The important numbers in the callstack for indentifying a crash are the numbers at the end. The first numbers are somewhat likely to change and thus irrelevant here.

Edited by traison