I've seen a couple of people mention that Ostim Standalone and Sexlab can work hand in hand, however after running nemesis when ever I start an Ostim scene both actors face away from one another and there is no interactive option, in fact, I am forced to CTD or resume a save.

Just wondering if anyone had managed to get them both to work? 

Yeah its actually not too hard to pull off, you just have to make Nemesis and FNIS work together.

• 1. In MO2 create an empty mod and name it "FNIS output" then go to modify executables and make sure FNIS is "creating files in mod instead of overwright" to the FNIS Output folder .. also make Nemesis its own output folder aswell and do the same steps.
  • 2. Enable FNIS, FNIS Creature Pack, and FNIS Output (disable Nemesis, Nemesis Creature Compatibility, and Nemesis Output) .. and then run FNIS as usual.
  • 3. Disable the 3 FNIS mods and enable the 3 Nemesis mods. Run Nemesis.
  • 4. Go into Nemesis Output, open up meshes>actors and delete all the folders except "character"
  • 5. Disable Nemesis + Nemesis Creatures Compatibility, and enable FNIS Creature Pack + FNIS Output (make Nemesis Output overwrite FNIS Output)

Thats it, you should only have FNIS Creature Pack, FNIS Output, and Nemesis Output enabled when you're done. If my explanation wasn't very good this guide does a much better job.