Looking for a Certain Mod or Mods

image.jpeg.38367ee27234c1049244912ccbbfd7f3.jpeg

I saw this video which caught my attention to this game. I was hoping to be able to acquire the same mod this guy used here.

First I wish to be able to change the NPCs appearance into what looks like DOA characters.
Next I wish to be able to bind said NPCs which I think I may have found around here.

I've been looking around various forums for a few weeks now and I can't seem to grasp what I need to pull this off.

Somehow just changing the appearance of the NPC and binding them doesn't seem to be enough because this guy was able to take them or put them at a specific place in what looks like his settlement AND he seems to be able to command the NPCs to kneel and change their outfit.

I'm at a loss, trying to look for a way to change the NPCs appearance as I was only able to either find a DOA Follower mod which only adds 1 DOA character, or a DOA Races mod that changes MY character's appearance. This guy seems to have various NPCs as DOA characters. Let alone have them behave as such and be able to command them. 

I'm still very new to the game and very very new to how modding in this game works.

If you guys can help figure out at least some mods this guy used, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Hmm...I managed to somehow get something similar.

I downloaded the Real Handcuffs mod and it worked great after learning how to make it work.

Next, I downloaded the Momiji Follower Mod together with its mod requirements and also got it to work.

Since I didn't like some of Momiji's outfits I also decided to get an outfit mod and thankfully it worked on her too.

But that's only Momiji and she's an added NPC instead of what looks like a reskin of other NPCs like in the screenshot.

Though this is already good, I'm still trying to figure out how to further enhance my D.I.D. (Damsel in Distress) fantasy through this game.

Still, my concern is the DOA reskin of NPCs, I may have found a way via FO4Edit and using the DOA Races for that but I'm still overwhelmed by how tedious it could get.

Also, I'm still browsing around, looking for specific bondage mods that fit to my liking.

I have already downloaded Devious Devices and Torture Devices but so far it doesn't have much items that interests me. The X Cross being one of a few that I liked.

Plus I kept getting the "you don't have a key to remove this item" when trying out some restraint items on Momiji. However I did manage to remove said items in a roundabout way by simply taking said item and glitching her out and back to normal...sort of.

Any other BDSM-like mods you guys could suggest?
Also I read in the DD post that you could make a custom binding item or something?  I'm trying to look for instructions on how but I still couldn't find any guides yet.