Disabling Skeletons (but not Draugr) in SexLab

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a way to disable sex with skeletons in SexLab. As far as I understand, skeletons fall under the "draugr" animation category, so I can't disable skeletons specifically. I would love to know if there was a way to circumvent this, either in SexLab or with another mod.

I did find out about SexLab's ForbiddenFaction feature, but I'm not sure there is a way to add all skeletons in Skyrim to this faction without tedious in-game console work.

Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'll update this post for someone else that wants to remove specific enemies from SexLab eligibility.

It is possible to add the ForbiddenActors faction from SexLab to NPCs through SSEDIT. Just make a patch with the NPC records of the enemy you want to remove and add SexLabForbiddenActor to their faction list. Be sure to flag all the enemy variants; for my personal request for removing skeletons, I had to add both the base game and the Dawnguard skeletons to the patch.