Gounafier's Pose Pack

View File

Gounafier's Pose Pack

A combinaison of some poses made for photography.

Welcome to my first mod, a little pose pack containing multiple kind of stances for your pictures !

thumbnailformod.thumb.png.f879fbe9526f7efeb42d7868ed5e1996.png

Since it is my very first mod, I'm open to suggestions, and I will happily welcome any comments or criticism related to their overall quality. These are made so that the fingers shouldn't clip through the skin of your Sim, but of course, results may appear to be different according to the body preset used. 

posepack.png

Most of these poses should work with high heels, as you can see the results on the pictures above. However, keep in mind that the results may change according to the type of shoes used, as well as the size of the heels.

Required :

- Andrew's Pose player and/or Wickedwhims, if you want to move more precisely, I'd suggest the latter.

Note for Sofa + Footrest pose (experimental) :

You should be able to use most sofas or footrests, but the results may vary from one to another, I'd suggest you to move both props by holding the alt key, that will allow you to use more precise movements so that they will not be limited by the grid snapping.

If you like that mod, you can follow it and like this post so that you will be notified when new updated will be uploaded. Thanks !

Edited by gounafierpremier
Corrected post
5 hours ago, COOLSIMSPLAYER92 said:

This is cool and very simple, I like that its not all standing or all sitting there is variation. Maybe some bedroom or armchair poses next? 😄

Thanks ! I've already started working on the next poses that will actually use additional furnitures, including these 

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, COOLSIMSPLAYER92 said:

Saw your update pretty neat and was just thinking, perhaps some shower or hot tub poses. Haven't seen to many naughty bathroom poses on TS4. 😊

That's a good point. I'll try to make some, perhaps some animated ones 😆

I would also like to make some WickedWhims anims at some point, but I'll have to get accustomed to making anims with this mod before going further. Ideas aren't lacking.