[Mod]FungGirl Katress

This mod is so close to being perfect, but the "heal" / heal->paw distance looks like it's too long. if that was moved down a bit it would be 100% perfect replacement for the PoD one

Edit: Thoroughly appreciate the different versions! Having the option for which cloak to use is a very welcome touch :D

Edited by zileteh
2 hours ago, zileteh said:

This mod is so close to being perfect, but the "heal" / heal->paw distance looks like it's too long. if that was moved down a bit it would be 100% perfect replacement for the PoD one

Edit: Thoroughly appreciate the different versions! Having the option for which cloak to use is a very welcome touch :D

I know that, but those are the proportions of the skeleton. Without retargeting animations (I do not know how to do it) i cannot change skeleton proportionsimage.png.4adcf1b4f70311b3020cee4553953bf7.png

2 hours ago, FungiFungisson said:

I know that, but those are the proportions of the skeleton. Without retargeting animations (I do not know how to do it) i cannot change skeleton proportionsimage.png.4adcf1b4f70311b3020cee4553953bf7.png

Yeah that's probably going to be an issue on our mod :(

Have you thought about making the model swaps compatible with the One of a Kind Framework Mod? You could make the cloaked version the base model, and have each progressively more exposed model be a variant that you get at 2 and 4 Stars.

On 2/19/2024 at 4:50 AM, FungiFungisson said:

Ok interesting. Maybe it's the "bump" on the heal that makes it look so weird. It could be that moving the bump down or making it less obvious would visually fix the issue, even if there's no way to fix it mechanically.