[Mod]Direhowl Cookie

3 hours ago, Steampunk88 said:

Lookings good, but just wondering if you make the slit more distinct like a dark or pink color in/around the slit area? if not that fine, otherwise i like it! keep up the great work!

I'll look into it. This is my first mod, so I'm still learning the ropes.

23 minutes ago, CookieLoverAnon said:

I'll look into it. This is my first mod, so I'm still learning the ropes.

WOW! for your first time it looks great! you have a gift, keep it up. Im starting to think anatomically correct feral is starting to be my thing hehe~

Overall a good mod. I like the idea, I too would appreciate some color differentiation of the cookie to help it stand out. Maybe making the cookie more exposed as well - I know it's not as anatomically correct but eh.

Might be worth looking into the one-of-a-kind mod, you can rename the file in unity (so it doesn't actually overwrite garm) and then configure the 0ALL file for garm that O.K. gives you, specify the replacement logic as female only. Then this mod can co-exist with male mods

On 2/16/2024 at 6:50 PM, zileteh said:

Might be worth looking into the one-of-a-kind mod, you can rename the file in unity (so it doesn't actually overwrite garm) and then configure the 0ALL file for garm that O.K. gives you, specify the replacement logic as female only. Then this mod can co-exist with male mods

Would be nice, I'll give it a look, hopefully it's not too complicated.

On 2/16/2024 at 6:50 PM, zileteh said:

OK variant added.

I actually tried to convert a different direhowl mod into an OK compatible male/female version, and got up to compiling the .pak - and the skeleton was messed up, because there was a modified skeleton for the cookie and cock versions. How did you get around this with your version?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 8:50 PM, zileteh said:

Overall a good mod. I like the idea, I too would appreciate some color differentiation of the cookie to help it stand out. Maybe making the cookie more exposed as well - I know it's not as anatomically correct but eh.

Do you have a tutorial or an easy way to convert mods to OK? I've got a few I want to make compatible.

3 hours ago, Godslime said:

Do you have a tutorial or an easy way to convert mods to OK? I've got a few I want to make compatible.

There's a video guide made by CookieLoverAnon in this thread.

Personally it still kinda baked my noodle. I dunno if I'd call it easy but it is doable.