[Mod]Bons Loupmoon/ jiggle physics

1 hour ago, supernipsu said:

Nice to see you still working and producing quality model swaps after PoD -mod seem to have gone belly up. 👍

Only its organization has. The talent behind the assets are still alive and kickin', just give 'em a moment to get setup again. The feral half of it is already out, for instance.

But anywho I didn't come here to talk about that. Just wanted to say nice work with this model swap, looks good! ❤️

20 minutes ago, Bon4ik said:

If anyone knows how to add breast and butt physics, hint a newbie please.🙂

Maybe you ask for help from this person? they got it to work on the player model, so perhaps its the same or atleast similar for pals? u'll have to have varifid account on youtube to see the video though but the jiggle really shines with ingame play, and if not them then maybe ask Lewd Lad i seen them talking in some of the threads here, they have a good jiggle mod on nexus too.

50 minutes ago, Steampunk88 said:

Maybe you ask for help from this person? they got it to work on the player model, so perhaps its the same or atleast similar for pals? u'll have to have varifid account on youtube to see the video though but the jiggle really shines with ingame play, and if not them then maybe ask Lewd Lad i seen them talking in some of the threads here, they have a good jiggle mod on nexus too.

Lmao i just now looked at the videos message box below it and expanded it to find a link to LovelyLewdLad's nexus mod itself, imma ditz

Edited by Steampunk88
1 hour ago, Dragneel013 said:

How long until we can add animations? 

There's at least one framework showing promise for animations called Sugar Cake. Developer released a test build recently, but it's not finished yet. 

After that, we need actual animations optimized for whatever model people are using, and that's likely the troublesome part. PW isn't like other games where the same skeleton gets used on everything and you can just slap parts on it and use the same animations for a bunch of things.

• 2 weeks later...