Female npc faces/heads being replaced by follower mod

In my attempt to make the 2B follower mod have more dialogue and options, I find when I enable the mod it appears every female human's face gets replaced with 2B's face, except for ghouls. Original mod was also a preset for player character and a replacer/s for Curie Cait and Piper.  I am only using meshes and textures from that mod and started with a new blank master. Made companion originally human race then changed her to a custom race as I foresaw an issue of humans using her body parts.  So basically she has her own meshes and textures she uses. I disable mod and everyone else goes back to normal. I don't understand why that is happening when there is nothing in my master that does that. All her meshes and textures are also labeled so they don't replace default files. 

Update:  

Turned out that CK applied her face/head to 348+ female npc's including synths regardless of her head being only valid for her race.  I hate to think what kind of bugs Starfield CK will do. Probably apply Nazeem's face to every npc. 

Edited by NekoNeko76
Found cause.