Question about .tri files and coordiantes.

Hey all. I'm playing with .tri animations and I have a problem. When load a facegen preset/head in OS the head itself is in the right spot while the other components (eyes, mouth, eyebrows...) are below, in the origin. I know that it's something related to skinning etc.. and I know the exact coordinates that I need to use to put them in the right spot. I wanted to know if doing this is going to mess .tri animations because I remember reading that they need the exact coordinates to work properly.

now its been like liturally years since i created mod for skyrim but theres is https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9360/ theres also one for skyrim i think, but tri and egm must match, fire up niflibviewer with some skeleton and mesh and put some animation to it.  theres also more info there., theres probarly a ton more i forgot but meh.

21 hours ago, theru said:

now its been like liturally years since i created mod for skyrim but theres is https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9360/ theres also one for skyrim i think, but tri and egm must match, fire up niflibviewer with some skeleton and mesh and put some animation to it.  theres also more info there., theres probarly a ton more i forgot but meh.

I remember using the conformulator years ago with new vegas, I will give it a try. Thanks.