Should my followers keep using standalone body shape or what the player uses?

Would you prefer standalone body shape or what you as the player are using?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should followers keep using standalone body shape or what the player uses?

• Followers use STANDALONE body
    • Followers use PLAYERS body

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2024 at 05:00 AM

So recently I figured out how to have the followers I create use the body that the player has instead of using a standalone body. Textures are still separate they would just use the body shape. You can still change the textures to what you prefer or if your using something other than CBBE/3BA/TBD you'd need to use a texture that is compatible with the body your using.

Going forward would you as the player prefer that the followers use the body your using or continue to use the standalone body shape?

Poll closes 03/01/2024

I would pick both if possible. But since some players including me may not like the texture you implented and want to use their own texture I have to go with PLAYERS body. But it's always better making and publishing two versions with STANDALONE and PLAYERS body so that everyone can get what they want.

i prefer standalone as i can change it myself manually, i did it for maidens of darkness to the cb3a poundcake to preserve the shape and make them unique from my character but have all followers on 3ba so i can build specific outfits properly to each shape without having to swap bodies

Edited by Wolfen09

I prefer standalone, at least for your mods.

Spoiler

If you want to give the option, you can probably leave a guide about making a patch that would turn them into standard body, someone will eventually make the patches an up them...