Hey

Can't remember if it was a mod or a setting I found. But basically, a mod/setting to make RE "active" from further away. As is, NPCs who fight each other don't actually do any damage to each other until the PC gets close enough. Looking for a way to increase that distance :)

I didn't quite understand your request. If you want NPCs to kill each other before you arrive, that's what happens in my game. I saw something similar again today in Far Harbor. Although I don't understand why trappers kill trappers. On the contrary, I don't really like it. You hear shooting. You try to run towards the sound and end up seeing a pile of corpses. You will only have one enemy left at most. A bit boring =/

If you need something similar, I can attach a list of everything I use. Just keep in mind that I'm not writing the loading order, just a list of what I use.

Game Configuration Menu

Random Encounter Framework

REPatch GameConfigurationMenu

Commonwealth Encounter Pack

Improved Hostile Factions (there is an option for Nuka World but I didn't install it)

It seems that this is all that is involved in this bacchanalia. Although I have a few more plugins that are related to encounter zones, but they definitely don't affect distance.

p.s. Although I can offer you the More Enemies plugin for much larger spawns, but this infection breaks the game over time. Although it adds dynamics very noticeably. And yes, even if you set the spawn to minimum in MCM. All the same, the game breaks down at a certain moment due to the overpopulation of some cells of the world.

Edited by DXCinereus

Thanks, but not what I was looking for- tried them

Might add that I play with increased detection ranges, so if an enemy is spawned and can see me, he can shoot me and vice versa.

But for some reason, not the case with encounters. For instance I hide in the back of a group of allies, they engage the RE spawns, but no damage is dealt at all to anyone, until I get close enough to "activate" it somehow.

It's that distance I'm looking for. I've found it before, but can't now.

It’s a little strange, because this began to happen precisely after adding these plugins. If you are sure that these plugins are not relevant to the question you are interested in, then I will add that although I use over 900 plugins, I definitely do not have one that would be responsible for this specific function. The only option for such changes in the form of a mod can only be if this function is included in some kind of plugin, covering a very wide range of settings and therefore it will be somewhat more difficult to find it.

Let's also not forget that if change was made not by a mod, but by a plugin for F4SE, then I may well not see its name in the list of used plugins. I've been building my build for over two years and can't remember absolutely everything. 

And if this change can be made at all by editing ini files, then this is generally a difficult task for my brain. It’s even scary to remember how much time I spent setting them up.

Although we can try using the browser to search. Browser's first suggestion - Search and Destroy - Extended Combat Range and Stealth Searches

There is such an option, but the description says that it is more designed for use with BBMR. Read the description.

Edited by DXCinereus