[SOLVED] So, no talking.... (vanilla dialogues not playing, no mouth animations)

Hi there!

Brand new installation of FO4, I followed the Fucking guide to AAF, and everything is working... except for dialogues. Now there are no voiced lines and the charcater will just stare awkwardly to each other. I can't neither skip the dialogue time. I cannot find out which mod has caused it, can you give me a hand?

Thanks in advance.

Here is my mod list:

Spoiler

Unmanaged: simsettlements_xpac_riseofthecommonwealth
Unmanaged: simsettlements
Unmanaged: settlementmenumanager
Unmanaged: hudframework
Unmanaged: dD-Enhanced Blood Basic
DLC: Wasteland Workshop
DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
DLC: Nuka-World
DLC: Far Harbor
DLC: Contraptions Workshop
DLC: Automatron
f4se_0_06_23
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
LooksMenu
ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton
TortureDevices
Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
Address Library for F4SE Plugins
Buffout 4 NG with PDB support
Baka Framework
FallUI - Confirm Boxes
SUP F4SE Plugin
Diverse Bodies by NoAbleEngles
MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
OCBP
OCBPC
ZeX
BodyTalk
FusionGirl
Advanced Animation Framework
AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes
ZaZOut4
50 shades
Addon_50 shades _ workshop
Release_50shades_fluid
Release_BadEnd_v
FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_
FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b
Atomic Lust
Mutated Lust v
SavageCabbages Animation Pack
BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
BraveAnims
RZF
Vadermania
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
Release_CreaturePack_v
Ultimate AAF Patch
AAF Spectators v
Commonwealth Captives v
AAF Violate
AAF - Autonomy Enhanced Redux
SexAttributes
SexHarassment
TattooAfterRape
BoundInPublic
Hospitality
Crackle_
DangerousNights_V_
AAF_SEU_V
HR_Non_Violent_Enslavement
Provocative Perks
Devious Devices
DD Armorbench Unlocker
Human Resources
Workshop Framework
Sim Settlements
Sim Settlements - Conqueror
Real Handcuffs
Commonwealth Slavers
Devious Devices Face Morphs
Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)

SOLVED:

I simply turned all mods off eventually, started the game to check that the dialogues were working (and they did), then reactivated all mods... And the issue was fixed!

Edited by Alstier

I have a headache today and maybe that's why I couldn't see it in your load order. Are you using this plugin? AAF SEU Voiced Extension

Or are you talking about the fact that during the dialogue you simply do not have choice lines and you cannot continue the game because of this?

If this is the case, then perhaps the reason is that your character is not recognized by the game as the main character. Or in other words, actor's mistake.

The fact that the cause may simply be some script that did not want to turn on is possible, but unlikely. I don't remember the command to exit the dialog, but it's definitely there. First, try typing "enableplayercontrols" (without the quotes). And I’ll answer right away, no, this command is not responsible specifically for the character’s movement.

It's still a little difficult to understand the reason with only a list of mods. Although, having seen this, we can significantly reduce the list of possible culprits of the problem. This makes it easier to find the culprit through the method of disabling certain plugins.

By the way, are you using LL FourPlay? At least I see this in the requirements for some of the mods on your list.

Edited by DXCinereus
2 hours ago, DXCinereus said:

I have a headache today and maybe that's why I couldn't see it in your load order. Are you using this plugin? AAF SEU Voiced Extension

Or are you talking about the fact that during the dialogue you simply do not have choice lines and you cannot continue the game because of this?

If this is the case, then perhaps the reason is that your character is not recognized by the game as the main character. Or in other words, actor's mistake.

The fact that the cause may simply be some script that did not want to turn on is possible, but unlikely. I don't remember the command to exit the dialog, but it's definitely there. First, try typing "enableplayercontrols" (without the quotes). And I’ll answer right away, no, this command is not responsible specifically for the character’s movement.

It's still a little difficult to understand the reason with only a list of mods. Although, having seen this, we can significantly reduce the list of possible culprits of the problem. This makes it easier to find the culprit through the method of disabling certain plugins.

By the way, are you using LL FourPlay? At least I see this in the requirements for some of the mods on your list.

Hey, thanks for answering!

Nah, it doesn't look like an actor issue. Problem is that during dialogues (vanilla ones) there are no voiced lines and the character's face animations will not work. I cannot skip dialogues neither. It looks to me like some mod has caused this, probable something similar to "Fus-Ro-D'oh" in Skyrim mods, but I can't figure the culprit.

13 minutes ago, Alstier said:

similar to "Fus-Ro-D'oh" in Skyrim mods

There is one for Fo4 )))

I didn't find any plugins in your list that others have found to cause them similar problems. And yes, it’s a little difficult for me to indicate the exact reason, because I myself have not used more than half of the plugins you use.

Try it as I wrote. We save before the dialogue. Quit the game. Disabled several plugins. Start the game. Loaded the save. Did not help. Console "qqq". Disabled the other three plugins. Started the game again. You don't have a very large build and these steps won't be a difficult task.

Sorry it took me a long time to write. I barely speak English. For me, sometimes it is very difficult to formulate a sentence so that it is accurately understood.

4 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

DXCinereus touched on the culprit - you do not have F4z Ro Doh installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848

You need to have this installed in order to get unvoiced mod added dialogue lines - you also need to have 'subtitles' turned on in your main game settings.

F4z is actually specifically listed in The Fucking Manual

Thank you.

I have installed that... but I actually fixed the issue without it.

I don't know what happened exactly. I simply turned all mods off eventually, started the game to ccheck that the dialogues were working (and they did), then reactivated all mods... And the issue was fixed!

Anyway, I was missing F4z Ro Doh, so thank you anyway :)

• Alstier changed the title to [SOLVED] So, no talking.... (vanilla dialogues not playing, no mouth animations)