Problem with Kardia of Rhodes Armoury

I recently installed this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41822?tab=images&BH=4
But im having some issues with that armor, i have followed all instructions, using the 3BA version. I use that body too, but reading some of the posts more people having the same issue.
The chest is too away from Waffenrock, with other mod i have the same issue, reading all others said that is problem from Obody/Autobody, i use Obody right now.
Anyone know possible fix? i like that armour a lot

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-03 141814.png

20 minutes ago, traison said:

What does it look like in BodySlide/NifSkope?

I checked in bodyslide and did what mod author say in outfit studio, but chest still far away and the waffenrock clips throug boobs.

6 minutes ago, sidamanXD said:

I checked in bodyslide and did what mod author say in outfit studio, but chest still far away and the waffenrock clips throug boobs.

That's irrelevant and not what I asked. The point is, if the boobs are a mile away from the outfit in BodySlide/NifSkope as well its just a badly fitting outfit that you'd have to fix yourself in Outfit Studio or Blender.

If it does fit well in BodySlide/NifSkope then:

1. The physics margins are too big.
  2. Edit: If the outfit comes with a virtual collision mesh, it may be based on a different body than the one you're using.
  3. The outfit was made for a different body than the one you're using, and thus it has different morph or weightpaint strengths making things move differently causing gaps.
Edited by traison
27 minutes ago, traison said:

That's irrelevant and not what I asked. The point is, if the boobs are a mile away from the outfit in BodySlide/NifSkope as well its just a badly fitting outfit that you'd have to fix yourself in Outfit Studio or Blender.

2. Edit: If the outfit comes with a virtual collision mesh, it may be based on a different body than the one you're using.
  3. The outfit was made for a different body than the one you're using, and thus it has different morph or weightpaint strengths making things move differently causing gaps.

In bodyslide looks fine, the boobs are attached to the waffenrock, it looks weird when i enter the game only.

32 minutes ago, traison said:

I tried lots of stuff, different bodies, using just the mod that has the shapes for 3BA and copying the textures. Sorry im a bit noob with these stuff :P

On 2/3/2024 at 3:05 PM, Canaduh said:

Since it seems the author enjoys the oppai big mommy milkers, and you do not, you may have to alter the piece yourself in outfit studio

I did, and it was looking well in outfit studio, problem is when i enter to the game no matter how i put it the waffenrock clips throug boobs, seems is obody issue according to some ppl in the post of nexus.