So the past few weeks I've had consistent crashes in between Bitterwitch Cave & Fort Greenwall & in other spots throughout the map, I'm on the newest version of Skse for anniversary edition & I'm pretty sure I've updated every mod I have that was screwed over by Bethesda updating the game recently again for no reason. I've gotten little to no help from the Nexus community or from looking up solutions myself so I'm asking here as well. I just want to play the game so I really hope I can get this solved. 

If it helps here's the Crash Log

Faster SMP shows up a lot so I'm assuming it has something to do with it, which is what I asked in the Faster SMP ctd forums & got nowhere, I'm asking again there as of writing this, but based on passed situations I doubt they'll be of help. 

Another culprit I think is the line that has RUdder HDT 3 on it, no idea what that is though. 

Some other repeat lines I've seen are something called KERNELLBASE? Which I'm not sure what exactly it is, but from what I gathered it seems to just be a general error that happens in crashes of any game or app. 

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650

As usual, trainwreck doesn't print class contents just presumed class names. I.e. its not that useful in remote assistance situations.

Your issue however seems to be in SMP, specifically something to do with a node called "RUdder_HDT 3". If you want to know which NPC was involved you'd have to use a different logger. Still, there's some things you can do here:

1. Search through all nif files in all mods for the node name. A tool such as Notepad++ can do this easily.
  2. Disable SMP and test again. If the problem doesn't go away, post another log (preferably not from trainwreck).
4 minutes ago, traison said:

As usual, trainwreck doesn't print class contents just presumed class names. I.e. its not that useful in remote assistance situations.

Your issue however seems to be in SMP, specifically something to do with a node called "RUdder_HDT 3". If you want to know which NPC was involved you'd have to use a different logger. Still, there's some things you can do here:

1. Search through all nif files in all mods for the node name. A tool such as Notepad++ can do this easily.
  2. Disable SMP and test again. If the problem doesn't go away, post another log (preferably not from trainwreck).

I see, I don't know what crash logger will be better, I was always recommended Trainwreck. The crash logger you linked I tried before & it actually seemed to crash the game itself, I can try it again though (as I could've just installed it wrong)

15 minutes ago, traison said:

10 minutes ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I see, I don't know what crash logger will be better, I was always recommended Trainwreck. The crash logger you linked I tried before & it actually seemed to crash the game itself, I can try it again though (as I could've just installed it wrong)

Ok yeah wow, Trainwreck is so bad, the new crash logger immediately showed me that the "Female Goat" is causing the crash, literally on almost every single line of the prob 200+ lines was female goat. The female goat is from MNC if I'm not mistaken. I have Animal SOS & MNC. I know Animal SOS is outdated, but I still like it over the stiffness of MNC & most of ABC. Anyway about 2 months ago the game was working fine, even with those two mods, never had the crashes (nowhere near as frequent & game breaking at least). So I must of fecked up the load order. I use Vortex & I got the cycles issue with these mods, XP32, SOS, ASOS, TWO, MNC were the mods that usually had conflicts. I know it gave me issues before, changing one thing broke another but I eventually fixed it, I'll have to try & fix it again. You wouldn't happen to know the proper load order would you?

19 minutes ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

You wouldn't happen to know the proper load order would you?

I generally do not memorize load orders as in the end I find it completely pointless - all it takes is for a new mod to be released and out the window goes all your previous knowledge. If you want to be effective in your modding endeavors, the only thing that matters in this case is knowing how to use the tools that assist you in conflict resolution: xEdit and your mod manager.

If you want my crude guess of that setup then:

1. Minimize changes made to XP32. If skeleton related issues occur, assume its because something is overriding XP32. Edit: To clarify, that does not mean I'd give XP32 the highest priority - the opposite in fact. My point is be aware of mods that override XP32's files so that when issues occur you know where to start.
  2. SOS probably wants to override XP32.
  3. ASOS as far as I know has issues. Never tested it myself tho so I can't really say. Probably has to override MNC?
  4. TWO, what is that?
  5. MNC goes somewhere between XP32 and ASOS. Has nothing to do with SOS.
Edited by traison
9 minutes ago, traison said:
  1. TWO, what is that?

"Total Werewolf Overhaul"

Never used it. In general, anything with 'Overhaul' in it's name makes me run for cover. And "Total" isn't helping. But hey, just coincidentally saw it a few minutes ago while browsing the forum, so that was an easy reply.

Edited by libertyordeath
2 hours ago, traison said:

I generally do not memorize load orders as in the end I find it completely pointless - all it takes is for a new mod to be released and out the window goes all your previous knowledge. If you want to be effective in your modding endeavors, the only thing that matters in this case is knowing how to use the tools that assist you in conflict resolution: xEdit and your mod manager.

If you want my crude guess of that setup then:

1. Minimize changes made to XP32. If skeleton related issues occur, assume its because something is overriding XP32. Edit: To clarify, that does not mean I'd give XP32 the highest priority - the opposite in fact. My point is be aware of mods that override XP32's files so that when issues occur you know where to start.
  2. SOS probably wants to override XP32.
  3. ASOS as far as I know has issues. Never tested it myself tho so I can't really say. Probably has to override MNC?
  4. TWO, what is that?
  5. MNC goes somewhere between XP32 and ASOS. Has nothing to do with SOS.

Yep, thanks, using your recommendation I figured it out, I always had MNC after ASOS and ASOS after XP32, so I switched them around, used Creature Framework to switch the schlong type of Goats to one called Animal SOS P (which is a schlong variant that doesn't change the mesh if I'm not mistaken) Any of the P variants crashed my game before, so I never used them. Also thanks for letting me know that trainwreck is ironically a trainwreck.

I knew it was a good idea to ask this here, a much more helpful community.