Need help for Human Resources Mod

I installed all the necessary mods as required and made enslavement baton and enslavement kits on the chemical workbench, and then used AAF violate to defeat the enemy until they surrendered. However, hitting the enemy with enslavement baton did not respond. The enemy just kept kneeling on the ground until I knocked them to death. If you know why, please let me know how to solve it. Thank you

question:

I cant get this mod to work. It's installed and all the quests are running as per the debug MCM menu, I got the baton and kits but the baton does nothing. I've tried both AAFV and Knockout, nothing happens when I hit people with the baton while theyre knocked down or surrendered. Any idea how to fix this?

answer:

Cant say. I use knockout framework which works fine for me. I have seen where if there is something else going on nearby, (AAF scene, combat...etc.) it wont work until that clears up. I actually prefer knockout framework over violate for this reason. Knock em out, come back to them once everything around them is cleared out.