NPC Face Scrambler guide

NPC Face Scrambler is an excellent patch for synthesis to replace npc's face from a mod with another one. For example, Dawn of Skyrim add some minor NPC into the game. They use default vanilla asset. With face scrambler you can replace their face with pandorable's npc face or any other replacer mods that you want.

I only recommend using this tool to replace simple mod that add more enemies or townies like Dawn of Skyrim, The Great City, etc. The worst it could get is broken npc behavior while using it for quest mods is a lot more dangerous.

This also means you can try to replace any npc's face from sexlab quest mods using this patch. I'm currently testing it with trouble of heroines (normal version) and haven't found any bugs yet. I do not guarantee a bug free experience if you do so because most sexlab quest will have hidden bug or in unfinished state.

I can't find any guide online that show how to use this patch so I decided to make ones myself.

This guide was written for Skyrim SE 1.5.97. I did not test it on others version (older SE, AE, LE) so you can try it yourself and see if it works or not. 

This guide was written for Mod Organizer 2. Vortex or NMM user should adapt it on your own.

The guide includes 2 files. 1 in the text format and the other in video format.  

Guide.zip