RSV Distribution exclusion with LazyFollower

Hi,

My NPCs are retextured with the combinaison of Racial Skin Variance - SPID and BnP - RSV patch.

Simultaneously, I use Dagi-Rath custom race mod + Lazyfollower  to make a feline buddy.
From now, only my follower body turn invisible when I load my save, when I try to change her weight (with setnpcweight command) or even when I start a fresh new game.
More concerning, the textures works fine when I create a PC of that race, with the same preset.

Spoiler

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Edition-Screenshot-2024-01-26-12-01-52-97.png

My follower regain her textures when I disable Racial Skin Variance - SPID.esp. It leads me to believe the texture mod try to assign wrong skin using SPID.

The author try to explain an exclusion method:

Spoiler

Exclusion-method.png

So I checked in SSEEdit the names used by LazyFollower plugin:

Spoiler

SSEEdit.png

I edit the RSVDistrib.ini to add NordFemale01 to NordFemale05 like explained (usually, my generated followers take the first three slots, and this specific follower take the NordFemale02 slot).

Here is the result :

RSVDistrib-Edit.png

Well, no success ingame, my follower body still is invisible like glass. Maybe I've edited the wrong way or the slot name aren't properly selected...

Can someone give me an advice on that?

Edited by limonotu
  • 1 month later...

Hay, I don't know if you are still looking for an answer to this or not but I can till you this worked for me. 

Open up RSV SPID and the Custom race plugin together in Creation kit or XEdit ( witch ever your are more familiar ) and look for the custom race its self. when you find it you need to add the RSVignore keyword to it and save as a new plugin in creation kit or add it to a over ride in XEdit. optional you could jest add it to the custom race plugin. I'm not shur if this will work using lazy follower but it works on custom race NPCs added by other mods.

Edited by ShirouKaz