18 minutes ago, ScorchingFlesh said:

Hi! I downloaded many mods that shoudl allow me to have sex with all creatures, but so far I can't seem to do it with most of them. I have MNC, FNIS Creatures, Creatures Framework, Baka Defeat and I even tried Beastess but nothing works

Do you have custom skeletons that aren't vanilla? What happens when you try to start a scene? We need more info to be able to help.

11 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

Do you have custom skeletons that aren't vanilla? What happens when you try to start a scene? We need more info to be able to help.

I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, when I press K the horse just tries to walk towards me but he never stops and he pushes me around. Sorry if I didnt provide much info, I am really new to all of this

First of all, slncAddonDGScript is broken, whatever that is. Its passing an invalid number of arguments to one of its own functions, so either something has overwritten one of its files or its just a broken mod.

Secondly, nothing in this log about SL trying to start a scene. So either you didn't do that, or slnc is so broken it has managed to break SL as well.

1 minute ago, traison said:

First of all, slncAddonDGScript is broken, whatever that is. Its passing an invalid number of arguments to one of its own functions, so either something has overwritten one of its files or its just a broken mod.

Secondly, nothing in this log about SL trying to start a scene. So either you didn't do that, or slnc is so broken it has managed to break SL as well.

SLNC was Nude Creatures that I downloaded to try to fix the situation, and i just uninstalled it, I could try logging another papyrus again if You would like

Nothing in your latest log suggests SL even tried to start a scene, so the way you're starting them is not working. This is not an issue with animations, the skeleton nor SL itself. Get SL MatchMaker and test again. Post another papyrus log if it doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Shadowbroker3496 said:

Make sure you have creature animations mod both installed and loaded into Sexlab using Sexlab Animation Loader mod MCM option.

If not then get Billyys animation mod.

You also need a creature schlong mod like Animated Beast Cocks (ABC) made by Baka.

I enabled and registered all, and i have Creature Sholngs SE and (I dont know if relevant so just to be sure) Shlongs Custon sos plus Papyrus Beta No DLL

1 minute ago, traison said:

Nothing in your latest log suggests SL even tried to start a scene, so the way you're starting them is not working. This is not an issue with animations, the skeleton nor SL itself. Get SL MatchMaker and test again. Post another papyrus log if it doesn't work.

In theory I already have SL MatchMaker but it may be a wrong version somehow, Im gonna re-install it and give it a try

10 minutes ago, traison said:

Oh my god it works thank you so much you have helped me yet another time you are literally the best. Genuinely thank you so much

You have all the needed mods so it should work. Maybe you are trying to have sex with female horse and there is no animation for it. Look at console info (tilde key to activate console) when you are trying to trigger sex scene. Maybe Sexlab is providing some helpful info.

You can also use Sexy Adventures mod to trigger sex scenes with creatures and animals.

18 hours ago, ScorchingFlesh said:

I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, when I press K the horse just tries to walk towards me but he never stops and he pushes me around. Sorry if I didnt provide much info, I am really new to all of this

XP32 can still be overwritten by another mod(If you have installed modded horses for example). Animations not starting can often be caused by having an incompatible skeleton.

Edited by RoninDog