[Mod][XCL] [0.18b] Random Orgasms Side Effect

[XCL] [0.18b] Random Orgasms Side EFFECT [DEFUNCT]

This has been taken over by the lovely sane. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32933-xcl-random-orgasms-rework-019/

First posted mod!

This mod adds a new side effect that will cause your character to experience random orgasms.

This is a work in progress, but it should be fully functional, and is completely independent, so no dependencies.

It currently won't trigger everywhere, but I plan to expand it. If you see any scenes where it won't trigger but you think it should, let me know on discord (pseudoxo).

Spoiler for acquisition

Spoiler

Have more than 7 arousal overnight for 7 days to activate the side effect.

Also the longer you leave your arousal high, the more likely the effect will be to trigger after you have the effect. 

Requirements:
None! Other than the X-Change life V0.18c at least and the 1.20 Mod loader.

Edited by pseudoxo
  • 2 weeks later...

getting a weird issue. took a while to root out the responsible mod, but it's this mod.

it does not seem to matter the day, it happens everytime i encounter alexia in the shower while doing chores, but not if i shower. the issue is that after the encounter is over the image of the clean bathroom is the full height of the page (well almost) and the buttons that you can barely see, do not seem to do anything if you click them. i do not know why this is like it, but as you can see, for me this occurs even when only this mod is installed and on the latest version of xcl. i even redownloaded the mod to make sure something had not accidentally broken while downloading it.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 230555.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 230642.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 230651.png

• 2 weeks later...