Mods started to update really slowly ?

Dracurse

I use a lot of mods.

But for instance the mod "Realistic Needs and Disease".

When I press "N" to see my current status it takes about 30sec - 1min before it shows up.

And when I Eat something or Drink it takes awhile before the mod registers that I had eaten.

Please note that this does not ocour to this mod only, it also happens to other mods like Enchanced Character Edit settings etc.

Basically it seems like my mods are updating slowly and refreshing slowly, however my game is not slow. FPS etc.. I can fast spells instantly etc.. but the refrest rate of my mods are really slow.

The only thin that've changed is that I installed ENB and a preset.

The preset: http://skyrim.nexusm.../?id=5587&pUp=1

Is there some settings within ENB that determine the speed of how fast things are updated or something?

I never had this issue before.

Could it be that the preset is out of date compared ot the latest ENB version? :s

I got no idea, but I hope someone can help me. smile.gif

When you have too many scripts running at the same time, you run into what is called script lag. 

Basically other scripts are trying to call functions at the same time that RND is trying to do it.

Post your load order and it will probably be easier to identify where some of this lag might be taking place

Archived