Reshade and Autolink cannot be used together? (WIN10)

I had installed Autolink before installing Reshade, so after Reshade was installed, a reminder appeared with the same D3D9.dll. It seems that Autolink and Reshade have files with the same name.
And Reshade cannot be used after opening the game.
After GOOGLE, I found a way to change Reshade's D3D9.dll to d3d9ex.dll.
But it doesn't work. This method seems to only apply to operating systems before WIN10.
Is there any WIN10 user who can tell me how to use these two plug-ins at the same time?

Edited by himawari56

d3d9.dll is the file which is common on both.

In therory, we got to rename Reshade's d3d9.dll to d3d9ex.dll, so AutoLink would load it.

But many times this doenst' work, so you got to replace AutoLink's d3d9.dll file with Reshade's one, which means not all AutoLink functions will work (mostly UI related).

One thing you can try is to get both d3d9.dll and d3d9ex.dll from Overhaul mod below and copy to your game folder to check if it works for you:

https://www.nexusmods.com/deadoralive5/mods/373

It didn't work for me as I'm running the game with SweetFX 2.0, but it might work for Reshade.

2 hours ago, AyaneKunoichi said:

d3d9.dll 是兩者通用的檔案。

理論上,我們必須將 Reshade 的 d3d9.dll 重新命名為 d3d9ex.dll,這樣 AutoLink 就會載入它。

但很多時候這不起作用,所以你必須用 Reshade 的文件替換 AutoLink 的 d3d9.dll 文件,這意味著並非所有 AutoLink 功能都可以工作(主要是 UI 相關的)。

您可以嘗試的一件事是同時取得 d3d9.dll 和d3d9ex 下面的 Overhaul mod 中的dll並複製到您的遊戲資料夾以檢查它是否適合您:

https://www.nexusmods.com/deadoralive5/mods/373

它對我不起作用,因為我正在使用 SweetFX 2.0 運行遊戲,但它可能對 Reshade 有用。

Thank you for your help. There is good news and bad news. The good news is that I can indeed use Reshade in the game after replacing it with Reshade's d3d9.dll. The bad news is that Naotora and Mai in Beach Paradise will disappear, and the other is battle. After the end, I can't stay on the screen of watching the character. Even if I press the direction key, the system will only stay for one second and then go to the next battle (maybe there are some problems that I haven't discovered.)

The d3d9.dll and d3d9ex.dll used by nexus will automatically close when the game is started.

with trial and error I managed to make work both autolink and reshade, what I did was to look at the files and make a comparison between the files in autolink, reshade and gravure studio/beach paradise, the key is the winmm.dll and winmm.ini. that you can find in GS/BP If you don't have BP/GS installed or if you are not interested in it, try this; in a fresh install of the game without any other files of autolink or reshade or sweetfx; first, try to install reshade and rename the d3d9.dll to winmm.dll and extract only the winmm.ini from one version of the gravure studio mod, then place it with the other reshade files in the game flder and now install autolink as usual and see if it works.

Edited by funnybunny666
4 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

with trial and error I managed to make work both autolink and reshade, what I did was to look at the files and make a comparison between the files in autolink, reshade and gravure studio/beach paradise, the key is the winmm.dll and winmm.ini. that you can find in GS/BP If you don't have BP/GS installed or if you are not interested in it, try this; in a fresh install of the game without any other files of autolink or reshade or sweetfx; first, try to install reshade and rename the d3d9.dll to winmm.dll and extract only the winmm.ini from one version of the gravure studio mod, then place it with the other reshade files in the game flder and now install autolink as usual and see if it works.

Thanks for the information. It does work!