[Request] Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator

Game just released and has really good 3D models. Since it can be installed on PC maybe replacing files or using 3Dmitogi will work?

The game is made in Unity.
The game also has boob jiggle.

image.png.0259b332c8e8167638eb87d963f9c9d9.png

Edited by zecknor

3DMigoto works very well with this game.

You can remove the blurry/fog effect that's covering the entire game screen at all time. Idk why they made it that way but it seems to be for artistic reason (similar to what they did in Blue Reflection) but I hate it.

[TextureOverrideFilter]
hash = c33fba30
handling = skip

Resl.png

1 hour ago, Monty-R said:

You can remove the blurry/fog effect that's covering the entire game screen at all time. Idk why they made it that way but it seems to be for artistic reason (similar to what they did in Blue Reflection) but I hate it.

[TextureOverrideFilter]
hash = c33fba30
handling = skip

Resl.png

that great! i wonder do the game doll model like blue reflection as well.

considering it gacha game maybe not?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sadly the game uses two vb's for each part of the model

image.png.dfeec1dde5d68b0df478e630a66800d7.png

I'm not a blender expert but I've already made a couple of mods for Genshin, if there was a way to modify the blender 3dmigoto importer to import the model correctly in its resting position and with the vertex groups I could make basic nude mods for all the characters, I've been trying multiple things but without luck, I hope someone who knows what they are doing will be interested in making mods for the game or at least create a way to export and import correctly the models.

I leave Marie's model in case someone wants to try to import it to Blender but the importer of DarkStarSword / Genshin and Honkai Star Rail do not load correctly the model.

Spoiler

--.jpg.47a3662a2a628175db66cf0bfa2d1a0b.jpg

Marie.zip

On 1/29/2024 at 7:57 AM, Monty-R said:

[TextureOverrideFilter]
hash = c33fba30
handling = skip

Resl.png

Hi, I am a newbie with 3dmigoto. Wondering where am I adding these lines?

On 3/9/2024 at 12:44 PM, HirotoK said:

I'm not a blender expert but I've already made a couple of mods for Genshin, if there was a way to modify the blender 3dmigoto importer to import the model correctly in its resting position and with the vertex groups I could make basic nude mods for all the characters, I've been trying multiple things but without luck, I hope someone who knows what they are doing will be interested in making mods for the game or at least create a way to export and import correctly the models.

I leave Marie's model in case someone wants to try to import it to Blender but the importer of DarkStarSword / Genshin and Honkai Star Rail do not load correctly the model.

Hide contents

Marie.zip 4.58 MB · 21 downloads

On 3/9/2024 at 12:44 PM, HirotoK said:

Hide contents

Marie.zip 4.58 MB · 21 downloads

Merging vbs is easy, but sadly it doesn't work.

Because this game uses CPU rendering, not GPU rendering.
Unity can use either CPU rendering or GPU rendering.
Only GPU-rendered games (like Genshin) can have their models modified with 3dmigoto.

This time KT did a lot of work to prevent people from modifying data (like using mods), almost all files (including models and textures) are read with CRC and MD5 checksums (which is why the game is slow to load), so making mods is very difficult.

It might be possible to make mods using BepInEx, similar to this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/angellegion/mods/3

But it's not clear if this is possible and if it will be banned.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 8:57 PM, Monty-R said:

[TextureOverrideFilter]
hash = c33fba30
handling = skip

Sorry for pinging you. 

Do you mind share your d3dx file? I have no idea on how to edit d3dx to make it work ingame.
Although cant replace some of the mesh, I still wanna try remove some mesh if possible. 

Spoiler

aa.PNG.60b1fec93e2ac2be33fef4d35221404a.PNGWWQ.PNG.dec6e367187c6004d03e6d9d80026753.PNGwqw2.PNG.467823d60f1a34e7ad74704b4781cab4.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...