+1 totally needs to happen ,

same for ‘soul mask’.
Don’t get why  those devs doesn’t add em  as official toggle like how Conan exiles and BG3 has instead of permanent censored behind those fixed underwear set. So yeah hoping to see nude mod for both Enshrouded and Soul Mask

Edited by AB01
21 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Maybe you should ask every 30 mins ...?

I do 
How the heck nude mod for Palworld (Female so far ) gets easily made quick but not for this and Soul Mask yet?

I freakin hate those censoring or fixed undergarments 

3 hours ago, AB01 said:

I do 
How the heck nude mod for Palworld (Female so far ) gets easily made quick but not for this and Soul Mask yet?

I freakin hate those censoring or fixed undergarments 

Because Palworld runs on UE and this runs on Holistic, a custom engine. No one knows how to mod it yet.

Soul Mask isn't modded yet because it isn't even out? It has a demo but game demos very rarely get mods unless it's something popular.

6 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Because Palworld runs on UE and this runs on Holistic, a custom engine. No one knows how to mod it yet.

Soul Mask isn't modded yet because it isn't even out? It has a demo but game demos very rarely get mods unless it's something popular.

Uuf, right , well that explains , thanks for answer . 

Hate how some games doesn’t get proper modding and hate those devs doesn’t add official uncensor nudity toggle (like how Conan exiles and BG3 devs does  again)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 10:11 AM, Dravania said:

theres already some lighting/reshading mods for it on nexus. 
But then again i have no idea how hard it is to make those compared to nudes

those are just reshaders - less to do with the game's files and more to do with, say, your gpu, so you can make the game look how you want it. it's an external app you apply to the game, externally

otherwise, for everyone else, any news about a nude mod? the ugly brown underwear is.. too.. ugly and brown. xD (mind you, i like brown, just not as a colour for underwear)

tried a few pages of googlefu but nothing came up. (it's how i found this thread)

On 3/5/2024 at 9:47 PM, Cross69 said:

this will never haapen althou i wish it would the crappy underwears make me sick and not want to play this game 

never say never - it might happen soon. you'd be surprised how incredibly creative horny people can be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/29/2024 at 10:01 AM, AB01 said:

See ? This is why devs needs to add official toggle like how Conan exiles has , hate this type of censorship 

sweet lord of insanity are you a bot ? why the hell do you keep spaming every damn post with the exact same complains ? we get it you hate when you have toggle nude yes we get it you love conan exile system have a damn rest GOOD LORD you don't have to spam it it will not make people work faster for mods nor make devs make toggles