Fallout 4 CBBE\Bodytalk stretched penis issue (FIXED)

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 9:13 PM, BDNelson said:

Thanks to another LL patron my problem has been solved. If anyone else has an issue like mine, I can help.

How'd you fix the penis stretching cause i have that issue even with zaz skeleton installed.

Well, it took me a long time to get that problem fixed. I am using CBBE 3BBB, I got that to work without using any skeleton mods at all. Then I had to get Bodytalk 3 installed, wound up with the stretched penis. I was told to install DFS (Discrete Female Skeleton), ZeX-Ver. 6, and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE-Legs for Days Edition Beta L4D, in that order. I placed these 3 mods before\above (I use MO2) both CBBE and Bodytalk. I did this mid-game, just before my PC crossed the bridge to the Red Rocket Station. The dead guy and the mongrel dog on the ground, you know that spot right?

Took all of the dead guy's stuff and it worked, no stretched penis. I have been modding FO4 for over 10 years on my own, I finally, this month, have a working fully modded sex based game. I'm in Concord right now and my PC has had sex with at least a half of dozen NPC's, good stuff. And the great part is, the penis's actually go erect during scenes, it's great!

Here's some pics for ya... My girl, Blaze, goes both ways. (bi-sexual)

Photo72.png

Photo73.png

Photo52.png

Photo53.png

Photo54.png

Photo61.png

Photo69.png

I forgot to tell you I have "Project X" installed too. That's a mod from Creation Club that's not supposed to work with the build I have in MO2. It does! So far, it's working just fine! Nuka Ride too.

23 hours ago, BDNelson said:

Well, it took me a long time to get that problem fixed. I am using CBBE 3BBB, I got that to work without using any skeleton mods at all. Then I had to get Bodytalk 3 installed, wound up with the stretched penis. I was told to install DFS (Discrete Female Skeleton), ZeX-Ver. 6, and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE-Legs for Days Edition Beta L4D, in that order. I placed these 3 mods before\above (I use MO2) both CBBE and Bodytalk. I did this mid-game, just before my PC crossed the bridge to the Red Rocket Station. The dead guy and the mongrel dog on the ground, you know that spot right?

Took all of the dead guy's stuff and it worked, no stretched penis. I have been modding FO4 for over 10 years on my own, I finally, this month, have a working fully modded sex based game. I'm in Concord right now and my PC has had sex with at least a half of dozen NPC's, good stuff. And the great part is, the penis's actually go erect during scenes, it's great!

Here's some pics for ya... My girl, Blaze, goes both ways. (bi-sexual)

Photo72.png

Photo73.png

Photo52.png

Photo53.png

Photo54.png

Photo61.png

Photo69.png

Just a question how did you manage to get strapons to show up in sex scenes? cause for the love of god mines wont show up I have all the necessary files.

Posted (edited)

I followed the AAF guide for that one, I did try another strap-on dildo mod, but it negated the one in the guide. Vioxis Strap-on's, that's the one to use. That also depends on the right lesbian animations to be installed and your PC set to "Dominant" and likes females. There's also an MCM setting for "receiving\giving\random" intercourse, you'll have to find that one. I can't remember the name of it right now. Mine's on random, so the ladies my PC has sex with will use 'em on Blaze too.

Load order is important too, but most of the time I just fail at understanding that. Try your best to match up left panel and right panel as best as you can, if you're using MO2 that is. If your using Vortex, I gave up on that program last year, so you're on your own with that. It doesn't have "merging" mods either. That's a tool you need, in my opinion.

I just got out of my FO4 and it is running sooo smooth, have yet to have sex with anyone though. Ivy's having a good time though... orgasm shut-down, so funny...

20240304122159_1.jpg

Edited by BDNelson