Mass Matchmaker Animation Issue

So recently I've been having an issue where any animations I choose to play using the gangbang self spell somehow gets overwritten and I end up only having one animation to play. In the config log, something called MuSOSManager ends up disabling all the actors in the scene, then plays that one animation. Basically, the red line is the animation I choose, and then all the actors get disabled and somehow the tags get filtered. The animation I choose gets skipped as well.

For reference, I have SL Defeat, Mass Matchmaker, SOS, SL 1.6.5, SL Tools v3, SL Animation Loader, and I can give any other info if needed. I've set multiple tags in the matchmaker screen itself, yet I end up only being able to choose that one animation when I have 3 actors in the scene.

The second image shows the options I can pick after  choose the actors, and the third image is what happens after I choose the animation; it ends up being forced into this specific one. The fourth shows the animation handling I have fiddled around with. Turning off the filter gay/lesbian and filter gender just gives me those animations back in the screen of the third picture. I have multiple MMF Animations, so I'm trying to figure out why they're filtered out or overwritten even if the filters are off?

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

1.png

1.png

1.png

1.png

In case anyone ever has this same issue, the main fix was resetting the animation registry, re-registering all the animations again, and then installing these two mods from this thread, and this comment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 2:16 PM, Slick Silk said:

I just had to comment on this post, I couldn't stop laughing when I noticed that my old post (from almost exactly 3 years ago as I joked about in my comment) actually helped someone out 😂

Glad you managed to get it running

Yeah lol, I basically reload it every time the animation list gets borked and they don't show. Thanks again