Alpia Messy Makeup

View File

A bunch of smeared/messy makeups for race menu and slave tats

Description:
Just some smeared/messy makeup intended to be used by other mods.

I made this "makeup" for Simple Events Practical Defeat Addon that applies some smeared makeup via YPS makeover event when a bandit decides to mess with your character. I asked about a lightweight alternative for it that basically only applies the makeup and has a variety of "makeups" without the YPS requirement. This event is not implemented yet
While I made this for Simple Events, if you think these fit into your mod as well feel free to include them or use them in your game as standalone with either slave tats or race menu there is a plugin for both in the fomod.
You can do with these textures whatever you want, a credit would of course be appreciated.

As you can probably guess this is not your normal makeup and not meant to be. Its mainly supposed to be "silly bandit that smears lipstick on your character and has a good laugh at the cost of your characters pride" kinda thing. It also contains some eyeliner and eyeshadow smeared by tears or whatever.
Just take a look at the screens to see whats in it right now. Image album with current makeup  

There is some text based "makeup" examples in there simply as I wanted to see how it looks, but I think that doesnt fit the idea of the mod and is rather something for rape tats, but its in there non the less.

The fomod lets you pick if you want just the textures or the slavetats/race menu plugins as I'd assume if used by other mods they'll include their own plugin to register the textures they want.
Requirements:
Slavetats and/or Race Menu depending which you want to use.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/22/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, Pingu08 said:

These look really great! But I was wondering if it is possible to get these textures as a replacer for the yps makeup textures?

100% but only two really, one for the lips and one for the eyeshadow. 

There's no randomizer system in YPS, Just a fading system but I think maybe someone could make something like that for YPS. It doesn't seem unreasonably hard. That said I can't use the creation kit to save my life.

Edited by MellowDrama
On 1/22/2024 at 10:02 PM, Pingu08 said:

These look really great! But I was wondering if it is possible to get these textures as a replacer for the yps makeup textures?

I dont use that mod and dont know its inner workings. I'd assume it calls for a specific slavetat in its slavetats.json if that is the case then all you can do is pick those textures from my mod and rename/replace the smudged makeup from YPS or any that you want to replace.

Edit: After asking about it you can only replace the full versions of it. The lower opacity versions are needed for the fade effect that YPS uses that leaves you with the option to rename/replace the lipstick smuged and the two eyeliners smudged of YPS with any of my textures. You'd need to create those lower opacity versions as well. I'm gonna look into providing those textures for those makeups that I think make sense with YPS.

23 hours ago, MellowDrama said:

Just pumping out great packs and PD is great, hope there's a solution to get YPS, PD and this working nicely together.

Thank you. Well there is no problem in my makeup, YPS and PD working together. This makeup is suppossed to become a seperated outcome at least by my understanding. For my makeup to be integrated into the YPS outcome or YPS itself that is a different story and up to the authors as I have no idea about scripting.

Edited by Alpia
8 hours ago, Alpia said:

Thank you. Well there is no problem in my makeup, YPS and PD working together. This makeup is suppossed to become a seperated outcome at least by my understanding. For my makeup to be integrated into the YPS outcome or YPS itself that is a different story and up to the authors as I have no idea about scripting.

I know it technically works but not together.

What I meant was for them all to work together you'd have to have a separate thing for the normal make-up and make up applied by bandits in PD.

16 minutes ago, SimsSims111 said:

Sorry to ask, does the racemenu esp work properly? None of the facepaints show up in the makeup section for me.
Got facepaints from other mods working (community overlays), so I'm currently unsure if its something from my end or the mods.

They are not in the makeup tab, they are in the face paints tab. Made more sense to me as its not just makeup and that puts it in the same tab as my tattoos.
Race menu has "warpaint", which is makeup, "facepaint", "bodypaint", "handpaint", "feetpaint" tabs.

27 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

These looks great, is there a way or a combination of mods to implement the lipstick smear to regular blow job events?

Not to my knowledge, SL survival uses YPS to smear during rapes which can be a blowjob, but its not exclusive to blowjobs
"Spank that ass" applies drool textures when wearing a gag or giving head, so you could maybe replace the drool with a smeared lipstick texture that will then be applied instead, but not sure.

24 minutes ago, Alpia said:

Not to my knowledge, SL survival uses YPS to smear during rapes which can be a blowjob, but its not exclusive to blowjobs
"Spank that ass" applies drool textures when wearing a gag or giving head, so you could maybe replace the drool with a smeared lipstick texture that will then be applied instead, but not sure.

Initially I thought something like Sexlab Trigger could accomplish this but it seems like it doesn't work with slavetats. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try play around with those.

On 1/29/2024 at 10:00 PM, Alpia said:

They are not in the makeup tab, they are in the face paints tab. Made more sense to me as its not just makeup and that puts it in the same tab as my tattoos.
Race menu has "warpaint", which is makeup, "facepaint", "bodypaint", "handpaint", "feetpaint" tabs.

Cant say I ever saw a "face paints" tab, but my installation is like really old so that may play into it.
Thanks for the answer and all your work.