As the title says, can you kindly edit the half dragon race skin?

The request should be simple (i guess/ i hope? ) :

1- Can you remove from this race body all the scales? I would like a smooth body... i thin that the solution could be doing something to the meshes of her skin maybe?

2- Can you give her skin a more human-like colour? In game her skin colour is strange, almost yellow-beige. I don't like that

Thank you

Half Dragon Race-72416-2-3-1.7z

1 hour ago, PandaIGuess said:

Yeah this would be pretty simple. I'd kinda need to know which body mod you use to do it for you, but the TL;DR is you can just overwrite the textures in the mod with whatever you want.

Oh, you could remove the scales from head, body, legs, and so on plus fixing her skin tone so that she no longer seems a reptile humanoid but a normal human being?

In my mind the result would be a normal dragongirl like the ones you see in movies and games: meaning a normal human body + a tail and a pair of horns.

This custom race is great but is a bit over the top because it creates a dagongirl that can appeal only to people who likes lots of scales and a skin tone that resemble a reptile (like a lizard).

Thank you for your kindness if you could help me!

The body mod i use is CBBE Body, with Bodyslide CBBE Slim custom edited like in the screenshoot attached.

immagine.png.1465dd9ac44a0296e7e285097d3c719e.png

The problem i think is found in the Texture folder. Because in Texture --> Actor --> Character , this mod adds a folder named HDRacefemalehead_s.ddsfemalehead_msn.ddsfemalehead.ddsfemalehands_1_sk.ddsfemalehands_1_s.ddsfemalehands_1_msn.ddsfemalehands_1.ddsfemalebody_1_sk.ddsfemalebody_1_s.ddsfemalebody_1_msn.ddsfemalebody_1.ddsfemalehead_sk.dds in which all texture files are stored.

I post some here for example. Now, i'm not good at editing or modding, but i try to understand how things works. So, unless i'm mistaken, i think that these are someof the images that results in the body covered in scales and with a weird skin tone

Edited by masterteo89bbb
3 hours ago, masterteo89bbb said:

The problem i think is found in the Texture folder. Because in Texture --> Actor --> Character , this mod adds a folder named HDRacefemalehead_s.ddsfemalehead_msn.ddsfemalehead.ddsfemalehands_1_sk.ddsfemalehands_1_s.ddsfemalehands_1_msn.ddsfemalehands_1.ddsfemalebody_1_sk.ddsfemalebody_1_s.ddsfemalebody_1_msn.ddsfemalebody_1.ddsfemalehead_sk.dds in which all texture files are stored.

I post some here for example. Now, i'm not good at editing or modding, but i try to understand how things works. So, unless i'm mistaken, i think that these are someof the images that results in the body covered in scales and with a weird skin tone

Yup, that's where the textures are! I'm surprised they weren't packed into a bsa lol
I already have a CBBE mesh set up from previous texture work, so I should be able to get it done somewhat quickly. If there's anything else you want me to add let me know. :)

Edited by PandaIGuess
3 hours ago, PandaIGuess said:

Yup, that's where the textures are! I'm surprised they weren't packed into a bsa lol
I already have a CBBE mesh set up from previous texture work, so I should be able to get it done somewhat quickly. If there's anything else you want me to add (I.E the 3BA Ube Anus patch, or any of these normal map edits) let me know. :)

Well... i don't want to take advantage of your kindness, so take this request completely optional. Only if you wish, else it's fine.

Can you make 2 versions:

1- as i requested

2- an athletic version? I mean, i have heard that CBBE does have a mod or something similar that does not change the body but adds abdominal muscles. Is it possible to get?

1 minute ago, masterteo89bbb said:

Well... i don't want to take advantage of your kindness, so take this request completely optional. Only if you wish, else it's fine.

Can you make 2 versions:

1- as i requested

2- an athletic version? I mean, i have heard that CBBE does have a mod or something similar that does not change the body but adds abdominal muscles. Is it possible to get?

Yeah of course! That wouldn't take too long at all. :)

56 minutes ago, PandaIGuess said:

Alright, here you go! If it doesn't work for some reason let me know and I'll try to fix it lol
Humanoid Half Dragon.zip

It works perfectly, i really really thank you for your kindness! :)

If i may ask (i forgot to ask this before), could you also make a version of the original one (with scales etc etc but if possible with the head without scales) with the skin tone you have done here?

The scales can be made a bit more reddish, to give the appareance as if she is a red half-dragon?

This way i would have the option to play her

1- Original

2- Original + normal skin tone

3- Original + normal skin tone + (reddish?) scales

Else, don't worry. You have already done more than enough for me and i'm already really grateful. Thank you again :)

Edited by masterteo89bbb