A few days ago I try to add new mode dirtyborn or smth like that. I had already about 180 mods and this mod destroy my game. After that I reinstall Skyrim SE and now I have problem, I try to make same modlist as I had but when I already have 158 and try add more I have infinitive loading screen just after Bethesda logo before menu. What is happening with this game? I never have problem like that, using vortex btw 

I would start by removing all menu replacers, all custom swf and gfx files under the interface directrory. Probably also ENB/CS and other non-essential mods with dlls (like physics). But other than that, to debug a freeze you'd need a debugger and everything that entails.

17 minutes ago, Xaqiq13 said:

But why should I remove some modes, if they worked well a few days ago.

It seems kind of obvious to me that if you had a working setup, then reinstalled most of it and the game broke, that you made a mistake and need to take a step back. Since you didn't mention what the last thing was that you installed when the game broke, the best I can do from here is guess what the issue might be. Removing mods is just one way to debug an issue. Another, like I said, is to use a debugger and try to determine where the game is stuck.

If you're sure the game is supposed to work with the setup you have now, then another question is what game version did you actually install? I ask this because Skyrim SE doesn't exist anymore. If you (re)install now and take no extra steps to ensure you get SE, what you actually get is AE 1.6.1170. The update was pushed out a few days ago. Thus if you didn't check your game version, and installed mods without checking compatibility then you now have at least one in your load order that is incompatible.

So regardless of how you look at this, "remove some mods" is going to be the most practical answer.