[Mod][XCL] [0.19] The Wharf

[XCL] [0.19] The Wharf

A new area of Summer City to explore. Located off the Beach, you can stroll the streets and piers of The Wharf. Shop the many shops. Listen to some smooth jazz at the jazz bar. Take a tour of the winery! there will be both day time and night time options. Come play at The Wharf!

If you would like to develope a building location for The Wharf, contact Shadowspawn on Discord.

Lead Developers: Dragon42/Shadowspawn AND PudgeFattyFat

Developement team: TinyGoal

Wharf location mods:

Cemetery Gate

Gallery Pass

LaLa's Vintage Clothing

Library Card

Valentine Surprise

Just realized I didnt change the out of bounds options from game overs to soft exits. If it warns you about leaving the safety of The Wharf, DONT GO. I'll fix this and upload a new version after work.

• 3 weeks later...

When I think wharf I think of some carnival game to win dumb little prizes, sight seeing with coin operated binoculars, and some people fishing. 

For the carnival game player gains small buffs for short period depending on which prize you win. 

Coin operated binoculars you might see something sexy or non-sexy

Fishing you might fish something unexpected like someone missing bra or wallet. 

Edited by ravenger6660
On 2/8/2024 at 1:35 PM, ravenger6660 said:

When I think wharf I think of some carnival game to win dumb little prizes, sight seeing with coin operated binoculars, and some people fishing. 

For the carnival game player gains small buffs for short period depending on which prize you win. 

Coin operated binoculars you might see something sexy or non-sexy

Fishing you might fish something unexpected like someone missing bra or wallet. 

The viewfinders are already active in Wharf. Go to the end of the main pier and take a look.

Fishing is coming for sure. 3 different shore locations plus the ability to charter a boat. I didnt think about catching non-fish items. Thank you for the suggestion.

I like the carnival games idea. They will fit right in in the Arcade. There is already a fortune telling machine, but atm it just rips you off. I am working on tying fortunes to the TCG cards. Giving buffs was planned as well as launching events based on the fortunes.

Feel free to post more ideas here. I want to make the Wharf amazing!

• 2 months later...

I think I must have done something wrong (new to using mods) but I've tried a couple times so thought I'd ask.  🙂

I get the mod loaded and it seems to work... I can go to the wharf area and see various shops, etc.  However I can never leave,  There seems to be no way to exit the area and continue on with the day.  What am I missing / doing wrong here?