questions regarding bodyslide presets / racemenu presets and sex animation bodies (and their respective slides)

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the world of Skyrim modding, downloaded a bunch of mods and slowly adding more.

I've had CBBE, HDT physics, racemenu, some SLALS packs, Defeat and a couple other mods working for a while and just realized some of what you can actually do with caliente's bodyslide and outfit studio (seriously, this caliente guy is a genius).

I generated a character, used CBBE slides in racemenu to adjust the female player character to my liking and started playing. After a while I grew tired of the  regular outfits and decided to download a custom armor replacement mod, used bodyslide studio to generate a new preset and loaded the slides onto all of them using batch-build. In game, the armors look as I intended them to, generating the body size/shape settings associated with them depending on character weight. However my player character had different sliders for the naked body (made in racemenu) and now I wish to use racemenu to apply the same bodyshape to my player character as the slides I used for the armor sets in batch-build of bodyslide studio.

question 1) how do I match the slides without having to manually do it for each slider in racemenu? (so it doesn't look like my characters body is changing when taking off armor or putting different armor on.)

Next, I started wondering about the sex animations... for the animations,

Question 2) for sex animations, does the actor model get replaced with a new model in the animation? it seems like the player character bodyslides are transfered to the animation actor appropriately so I'm just curious how that works exactly, do they use the player character CBBE body morph slides from racemenu?

Then I was wondering about the NPC characters in animations, from what I've read, the CBBE mod utilizes the randomized npc bodyweight from skyrim itself (ranging 0-100) to assign body shapes between preset sliders for the 0 weight and 100 weight to NPC characters? Although other things I've read suggest that the npc'use the same body shapes (I believe these are called meshes?) as the player character. I don't think this is right since obviously my racemenu assigned body shape is not the same as all npc's. The outfits npc's wear seem to dictate body proporsions and such through my preset outfit studio slides for each custom outfit, but what I'm asking here refers specifically to the npc naked bodies.

Question 3) how do npc (naked) bodies get assigned / generated?

Question 4) related to previous question, can I generate (insert number) bodyslide presets in outfit studio and randomly distribute them over all female npc's in-game for the naked npc bodies?

Question 5) again related, in outfit studio, I see 3 outfit/body items that I believe could refer to the naked female NPC body: CBBE body, CBBE body physics and CBBE body special. Is one of these actually referring to the npc naked body? I'm not sure which one to apply body slider settings to in order to get my game npc's looking the way I like.

Sorry if a lot of these are noobie questions, as I said I'm just trying to get a better understanding about all the possibilities and limitations.

Ps I've really gained a lot more respect for mod creators out there over the past few weeks of starting my modding of skyrim.

1 hour ago, RIPKingArthur said:

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin relativ neu in der Welt des Skyrim-Moddings, habe eine Reihe von Mods heruntergeladen und nach und nach weitere hinzugefügt.

Ich hatte eine Weile CBBE, HDT-Physik, Rennmenü, einige SLALS-Pakete, Defeat und ein paar andere Mods im Einsatz und habe gerade herausgefunden, was man mit dem Bodyslide- und Outfit-Studio von Caliente tatsächlich machen kann (im Ernst, dieser Caliente-Typ ist ein Genie). ).

Ich habe einen Charakter erstellt, die CBBE-Folien im Rennmenü verwendet, um den weiblichen Spielercharakter nach meinen Wünschen anzupassen, und mit dem Spielen begonnen. Nach einer Weile hatte ich genug von den regulären Outfits und beschloss, einen benutzerdefinierten Rüstungsersatz-Mod herunterzuladen, mit Bodyslide Studio eine neue Voreinstellung zu erstellen und die Folien per Batch-Build auf alle zu laden. Im Spiel sehen die Rüstungen so aus, wie ich es beabsichtigt hatte, und die mit ihnen verbundenen Einstellungen für Körpergröße/-form werden abhängig vom Gewicht des Charakters generiert. Allerdings hatte mein Spielercharakter unterschiedliche Schieberegler für den nackten Körper (hergestellt in Racemenu), und jetzt möchte ich Racemenu verwenden, um meinem Spielercharakter die gleiche Körperform zu verleihen wie die Schieber, die ich für die Rüstungssets im Batch-Build von Bodyslide Studio verwendet habe.

Frage 1) Wie passe ich die Folien an, ohne dies manuell für jeden Schieberegler im Rennmenü tun zu müssen? (Es sieht also nicht so aus, als würde sich der Körper meines Charakters verändern, wenn ich die Rüstung ausziehe oder eine andere Rüstung anziehe.)

Als nächstes begann ich über die Sexanimationen nachzudenken ... für die Animationen,

Frage 2) Wird bei Sexanimationen das Schauspielermodell in der Animation durch ein neues Modell ersetzt? Es sieht so aus, als ob die Bodyslides der Spielercharaktere ordnungsgemäß auf den Animationsschauspieler übertragen werden. Ich bin also nur neugierig, wie das genau funktioniert. Werden die Body-Morph-Folien der Spielercharaktere CBBE aus dem Rennmenü verwendet?

Dann habe ich mich über die NPC-Charaktere in Animationen gewundert. Nach dem, was ich gelesen habe, verwendet der CBBE-Mod das zufällige NPC-Körpergewicht von Skyrim selbst (im Bereich von 0 bis 100), um Körperformen zwischen voreingestellten Schiebereglern für das Gewicht 0 und das Gewicht 100 zuzuweisen NPC-Charaktere? Obwohl andere Dinge, die ich gelesen habe, darauf hindeuten, dass die NPCs die gleichen Körperformen (ich glaube, diese werden Meshes genannt?) wie der Spielercharakter verwenden. Ich glaube nicht, dass das richtig ist, da die von mir im Rassenmenü zugewiesene Körperform offensichtlich nicht mit der aller NPCs übereinstimmt. Die Kleidung der NPCs scheint durch meine voreingestellten Outfit-Studiofolien für jedes benutzerdefinierte Outfit die Körperproportionen usw. zu bestimmen, aber was ich hier frage, bezieht sich speziell auf die nackten Körper der NPCs.

Frage 3) Wie werden NPC-Körper (nackte Körper) zugewiesen/generiert?

Frage 4) im Zusammenhang mit der vorherigen Frage: Kann ich in Outfit Studio Bodyslide-Voreinstellungen erstellen (Nummer einfügen) und diese zufällig über alle weiblichen NPCs im Spiel für die nackten NPC-Körper verteilen?

Frage 5) wiederum im Zusammenhang: Im Outfit-Studio sehe ich drei Outfit-/Körperelemente, von denen ich glaube, dass sie sich auf den nackten weiblichen NPC-Körper beziehen könnten: CBBE-Körper, CBBE-Körperphysik und CBBE-Körperspezial. Bezieht sich einer davon tatsächlich auf den nackten Körper des NPCs? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, auf welche Körper-Schieberegler ich die Einstellungen anwenden soll, damit die NPCs meines Spiels so aussehen, wie ich es möchte.

Es tut mir leid, wenn es sich bei vielen dieser Fragen um Noobie-Fragen handelt, aber wie gesagt, ich versuche nur, ein besseres Verständnis für alle Möglichkeiten und Einschränkungen zu bekommen.

Ps. Ich habe in den letzten Wochen, seit ich mit dem Modding von Skyrim begonnen habe, wirklich viel mehr Respekt vor den Mod-Erstellern da draußen gewonnen.

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/

1. You should see an option in bodyslide called "build morphs", it's a little box next to the batch build button in the bottom left. Make sure that box is ticked whenever you do anything in bodyslide, racemenu needs those morphs to apply your slider settings. This is for bodies and clothing, rebuild them if necessary.

2. Sexlab uses whatever female body mesh you have installed, probably the one you made in bodyslide. NPCs will use whatever sliders you set in bodyslide but will not use the racemenu sliders. Racemenu is only for the player. All NPCs have a weight defined in the esp, it's not random. Bodyslide creates a mesh for 0 and 100 weight, any NPC with a weight between these values has the slider linearly extrapolated to their weight. This sounds complicated but is very simple in practice. Example, a body with a breast slider value of 30 at 0 weight and 60 at 100 weight would have a slider value of 45 at 50 weight. 

3/4. By default skyrim only assigns a single body mesh for every single female in the game. There are ways to assign different bodies to certain characters, like custom races or worn armor entries. A lot of follower mods do this. But racemenu includes a feature called bodymorph, that allows you to assign different body presets based on a variety of criteria. However I would recommend you look up the mods autobody or Obody, they are a lot easier to use. You can just put a list of bodyslide presets in a folder and these mods will then randomly apply them to all female NPCs (also supports male NPCs if you want). 

5. Again in the bottom left of bodyslide, you can see the mesh that is being generated. I believe all of these CBBE bodies are generating the same default female body mesh, they are just different options. 

4 hours ago, bnub345 said:

1. You should see an option in bodyslide called "build morphs", it's a little box next to the batch build button in the bottom left. Make sure that box is ticked whenever you do anything in bodyslide, racemenu needs those morphs to apply your slider settings. This is for bodies and clothing, rebuild them if necessary.

2. Sexlab uses whatever female body mesh you have installed, probably the one you made in bodyslide. NPCs will use whatever sliders you set in bodyslide but will not use the racemenu sliders. Racemenu is only for the player. All NPCs have a weight defined in the esp, it's not random. Bodyslide creates a mesh for 0 and 100 weight, any NPC with a weight between these values has the slider linearly extrapolated to their weight. This sounds complicated but is very simple in practice. Example, a body with a breast slider value of 30 at 0 weight and 60 at 100 weight would have a slider value of 45 at 50 weight. 

3/4. By default skyrim only assigns a single body mesh for every single female in the game. There are ways to assign different bodies to certain characters, like custom races or worn armor entries. A lot of follower mods do this. But racemenu includes a feature called bodymorph, that allows you to assign different body presets based on a variety of criteria. However I would recommend you look up the mods autobody or Obody, they are a lot easier to use. You can just put a list of bodyslide presets in a folder and these mods will then randomly apply them to all female NPCs (also supports male NPCs if you want). 

5. Again in the bottom left of bodyslide, you can see the mesh that is being generated. I believe all of these CBBE bodies are generating the same default female body mesh, they are just different options. 

that's a wonderfully detailed explanation for my questions, thank you very much.  I'll look into the bodyslide build morphs box right away.

This thread contains many answers to your questions... including some that you haven't asked yourself yet - but that you will come across in the future

I would recommend that you work your way through it slowly and read carefully.