Simple Events - Practical Defeat Addon

Simple Events - Practical Defeat Addon

View File

Several human-oriented events for Practical Defeat with integrations to Spank that Ass, YPS Immersive Fashion, and Rape Tats. Works for both male and female player characters.

Events include:

Spoiler
  • Spanking: your enemies have decided to teach you a lesson through corporal punishment.
  • Bukkake: your enemies decide to treat you to a special skincare routine.
  • Makeover: your enemies decide to make you a little prettier...with or without your consent.

Requirements
Hard:

Soft:

Recommended:

Installation

1. Install as you would any other mod

For Users

For balancing purposes, this mod will temporarily disable RT and SLS automatic application. They will be enabled again once the defeat is over.

You can customize the makeup applied during the makeover event in "SKSE\Plugins\Practical Defeat\Simple Events\makeover.json". The positioning for the bukkake event can be edited in "SKSE\Plugins\Practical Defeat\Simple Events\offsets.json". Let me know if you have any questions about either of these.

Future Plans

• More JSON customization options
  • More dialogue variation
  • [Your ideas here]

Credit

• Monoman1 for some adapted makeover code from SL Survival

If you'd like to support subsequent development, get early access to some stuff, and vote on what comes next, consider becoming a Patron:

patreon.png.49f08dd7a4b6f10c9e54bbe7f2c05a91.png  Patreon      discord1.png.5123da120cf0ea9662d041e8c0711eb4.png  Discord

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Practical Defeat, Sexlab, YPS Immersive Fashion, Rape Tats, Spank that Ass
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

3 hours ago, asdt123123 said:

The makeover event doesnt work without YPS?

It uses the messy make up overlays that are only available in YPS. @Alpia mentioned some interest in making some standalone make up tats. If that happens, I'll add them as an lighter alternative to YPS.

3 hours ago, asdt123123 said:

Can you release the source for the scripts too for examples on how to integrate with your Practical Defeat mod?

They're already in there under Source/Scripts (the default CK 2.0 location). If you're looking for examples check PD_SE_Makeover.psc, PD_SE_Spanking.psc, and PD_SE_Tattoos.psc. They're the scripts that actually register the event quests with Practical Defeat.

Edited by ponzipyramid
7 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

It uses the messy make up overlays that are only available in YPS. @Alpia mentioned some interest in making some standalone make up tats. If that happens, I'll add them as an lighter alternative to YPS.

So could you have YPS installed, just the ESP disabled and the makeover event will work?

Edit: Nvm it requires YPS. Could do an alternative using fade tattoos for the makeup. Will just use YPS for now though!

Edited by asdt123123
10 minutes ago, asdt123123 said:

So could you have YPS installed, just the ESP disabled and the makeover event will work?

The tats are applied thru YPS's API which is also how they're able to fade over time rather than being permanent. I can look into a direct FadeTats/SlaveTats implementation but I don't have a timeline on that.

5 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

The tats are applied thru YPS's API which is also how they're able to fade over time rather than being permanent. I can look into a direct FadeTats/SlaveTats implementation but I don't have a timeline on that.

Another alternative is to simply recommend Remove Your Tats in the description. Although obviously a more direct implementation is always amazing if it can happen.

Edited by DuskWanderer
2 hours ago, lucakro said:

Haircolors is put in the json twice

That's necessary for the YPS mod event API. It takes both a hex color integer and a label string.

2 hours ago, lucakro said:

and is there an option to make the haircuts longer?

I'll add an option for that as well.

Edited by ponzipyramid
7 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

That's necessary for the YPS mod event API. It takes both a hex color integer and a label string.

I'll add an option for that as well.

You should let the random 0-3 threshold be changed too.

The mod works really good and is fast. Good job

Fixes and customisation update is live along with a new dirty talk minigame for bukkake. Basically, your captors will force you to beg and keep spanking you through Spank That Ass to encourage you. You'll have to guess a certain phrase by typing it out at which point your captors will stop slapping you for some time. If you'd like to try it set begging-enabled to 1 in the bukkake.json config file.

It's not super refined which is why its disabled by default but it may work for most people depending on your hotkey settings. I'm working on adding an intermediate control mode that will allow the minigame to recognize your keypresses without them triggering your hotkeys or other in-game controls. Gamepad is naturally unsupported until I figure out a workaround to spelling out the phrase.

ScreenShot209.png.306d6f609220a3c17b796720e454b4cf.png

Also, I'm working on a standalone messy makeup system to leverage @Alpia's awesome work. Don't have an ETA on that but it seems like a relatively straightforward mini-project. As soon as that's done I'll offer it as an alternative to YPS integration for this addon.

Edited by ponzipyramid
On 1/26/2024 at 12:20 PM, no_way said:

Bug report: my follower got up and wandered off out of her restraints during bukake event

Sounds like some other mod is kicking in and overriding follower AI. I can look into a fix but I'd consider this lower priority.

19 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Sounds like some other mod is kicking in and overriding follower AI. I can look into a fix but I'd consider this lower priority.

Probably daegon's internal handling then?

26 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Fixes and customisation update is live along with a new dirty talk minigame for bukkake. Basically, your captors will force you to beg and keep spanking you through Spank That Ass to encourage you. You'll have to guess a certain phrase by typing it out at which point your captors will stop slapping you for some time. If you'd like to try it set begging-enabled to 1 in the bukkake.json config file.

That sounds like a fun idea

38 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

It's not super refined which is why its disabled by default but it may work for most people depending on your hotkey settings. I'm working on adding an intermediate control mod that will allow the minigame to recognize your keypresses without them triggering your hotkeys or other in-game controls. Gamepad is naturally unsupported until figure out a workaround to spelling out the phrase.

What about a version were you have to select the correct phrase/word from multiple options? That way you needn't worry about keybinds or controller support.

Edited by DuskWanderer
  • 3 weeks later...

So after the event occurs, i noticed I cannot pause, move the camera, or do anything other than open the console. Once the event finishes and I wake up at a nearby location, I still cannot move my character or open any menus so I have to exit skyrim and close the whole game manually. Any way I could prevent this in the future? (Load Order attached in case you want to see it.)

loadorder.txt

6 hours ago, Seraph of Caid said:

So after the event occurs, i noticed I cannot pause, move the camera, or do anything other than open the console. Once the event finishes and I wake up at a nearby location, I still cannot move my character or open any menus so I have to exit skyrim and close the whole game manually. Any way I could prevent this in the future? (Load Order attached in case you want to see it.)

loadorder.txt 8.47 kB · 0 downloads

Try switching to Acheron 1.4.2. Later versions are built for 1.6.1130 and greater which cause issues with input.

Hey, I love that you're overhauling so many old LL mods, I'm really enjoying your mods. I don't know if you're open to suggestions since you already have a lot on your plate, but I was wondering if you'll ever make something similar (or better version) to SLSF, which could recognize all the outcomes  from your mods and make npcs comment on state like Aplia or zaki theme specific tats, messy makeup, layers of cum from SCOE, and much more. 

• 2 months later...

Hey, I've noticed two problems with the bukkake event.

1: The first time in a round of practical defeat that the bukkake event comes up, it always uses the phrase "please cum on my tits." Ones after that are randomized. IDK.

2: The first time the bukkake event happened in my save file, my character used the correct kneeling animation with her hands behind her head. Every other time after that in this playthrough, my character uses the default surrendering/cowering animation.

I'm not particularly bothered about #1, but #2 is kinda weird. Any ideas, anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

having trouble getting makeover event to apply anything. i have yps installed and slave tats. is there something i need checked in yps or a particular set of slavetats for it to work. right now getting messages that hair color has changed and lipstick being appiled but nothing shows up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 5:31 AM, ponzipyramid said:

[Your ideas here]

Not exactly an idea, but I came across this interesting creation. I noticed that after spanking that ass, no overlays occur (or is it something that’s not working for me?) Maybe someday it will be possible to add like something this this, like a fade tattoo.