[mod] SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+

SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+

(Written with Google Translator)

It was worked on based on the existing SizedApparel-AlienRaces.

This is SizedApparel's races patch.
Please put the array under SizedApparel under SizedApparel-AlienRaces.

Maru was produced based on the FuwaFuwa edition.

For some reason, when using HD Pawn Rendering
When viewing a character from a distance, there may be cases where dark boundaries appear on body parts.
We recommend Pawn Render Patch for HD.

The penis has not been worked on yet.

I drew the races below myself.

Breasts   B.variation     Nipples       Penis        Vagina   V.variation     Anus         Belly      JiggleUp
        Epona                          Y            N               N                N                Y            1                  Y                Y            N
        Heyra                           Y            N               N                N                Y            N                  Y                Y            N
        miho                            Y            N               N                N                Y            N                  Y                Y            N
        Moyo                           Y            N               N                N                Y            N                  Y                Y            N
        RedMoyo                     Y            N               N                N                Y            N                  Y                Y            N
        Anty                             Y            1               N                N                Y             N                   Y                Y            N
        Dragonian                    Y            2               Y                N                Y             N                   Y                Y             Y
        Maru-FuwaFuwa          Y            N               N                N                Y            N                   Y                Y            N
        Yuran                           Y            N               N                N                Y             N                  Y                Y            N
        Aoc                              Y            N               N                N                Y             N                  Y                Y            N
        Bori/SP                         Y            N               N                N                Y             N                  Y                Y            N
        Kurin                            Y            N               Y                 N                Y             N                  Y                Y             Y

Just drag and drop it in!

Spoiler

Q. How to apply options

A. If you unzip it, there is an 'option' folder in the mode folder.
    Inside the option folder, there are currently two folders: Maru FuwaFuwa Edition (Maru furry mode) and Yuran-fur shaved (Yuran non-furry mode) folder. Copy the Textures folder inside      the desired option folder and paste it into the SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+ folder. You can do it.

image.png.7fd6c0a6c53cca1c7a97cddea261ca2e.png
Go into the options folder you want to use!

image.png.c48a92bdfac234cf94840cecdd9a6a85.png
Just drag and drop it in!

take and also add a link to each race as some of them have mutiple versions so posting a link to teh version to use it with is ideal.

also you miss name4d the vagina and the anus.
it meeds to be just anus_1 or vagina_1 and such. no need for fmeal in name as they not dependent on body type

Edited by sidfu1

Okaaay. Why are you making a separate patch if the creator SizedApparel himself periodically adds support for different races? Is this done temporarily until original author realizes support for all races, or what's the point? Or do you work together?

Edited by ArxiDemon
13 hours ago, ArxiDemon said:

Okaaay. Why are you making a separate patch if the creator SizedApparel himself periodically adds support for different races? Is this done temporarily until original author realizes support for all races, or what's the point? Or do you work together?

SizedApparel authors cannot create images and patches for all created races,

This is to allow people in need to create the desired race on their own,

This is the correct development of Mod.

9 hours ago, darknoss said:

SizedApparel authors cannot create images and patches for all created races,

This is to allow people in need to create the desired race on their own,

This is the correct development of Mod.

Oh, well, then we need this!

Hello, I have adjusted your Mod structure and created LoadFolders.xml. I suggest you use this version instead,

Because the current version, regardless of whether this race is installed or not, will load all image files, causing a lot of RAM usage

Before the file modification, the memory occupied 2.65GB, but after the modification, it was loaded according to the installed race and reduced to 306.6MB

SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+24.02.03.zip2117401453_.png.ad9f97c8f524e543e24834b29ef8cbf5.png1322976084_.png.3770d844a35322d5c16f44f9a9891da4.png

Also, there are a few questions

1. Miho's SkeletonDef has two duplicates, please confirm which one you want to keep.

2. As Mincho is not yet completed, compress it first to avoid jumping out of the red font.

3. Maru Fuwa Fuwa Edition and Yuran fur shared do not need to copy files anymore, they will automatically determine which image file to use.

4. Clear some unused image files to reduce RAM usage.

Due to the lack of detailed inspection, there may be some omissions, please forgive me.

SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+\Patches\ApparelPatches\YuranRJWaddonPatch\YuranRJWaddonApparelPatch.xml

You can annotate or delete it according to the green part of the image, as that patch will cause a red font error

image.png.83fa7a55db0c782c64b3dd6072e50442.png

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Limtic said:

The penis is not working because of missing textures or missing code?

Because if it's missing textures u may help with that, i'm Bunuffin in RJW discord if you want to contact me there

this another oversit eon maker he naming stuff wrong. he addeded body tyep to name for all penis which is not needed you need to manualy go in and change the name.

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.30a87fc80eeb20a10cfa053ed3ee8a27.png
rotating not centered texutre are wip in dev version of sizedApparel zero.

rotate bone position as pivot of texture. (and need to be set iscenterd to false in bodyaddon def.)
pls wait of new version if you don't want to edit texture.

@dn0114 would you be willing to merge

favicon.ico Bun Race SA

favicon.ico Kiiro SA

if that's possible? I'd like to reduce clutter on the add-on list and that way they maybe stay supported into the next rimworld versions by being part of a larger collection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 11:01 PM, darknoss said:

Hello, I have adjusted your Mod structure and created LoadFolders.xml. I suggest you use this version instead,

Because the current version, regardless of whether this race is installed or not, will load all image files, causing a lot of RAM usage

Before the file modification, the memory occupied 2.65GB, but after the modification, it was loaded according to the installed race and reduced to 306.6MB

SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+24.02.03.zip2117401453_.png.ad9f97c8f524e543e24834b29ef8cbf5.png1322976084_.png.3770d844a35322d5c16f44f9a9891da4.png

Also, there are a few questions

1. Miho's SkeletonDef has two duplicates, please confirm which one you want to keep.

2. As Mincho is not yet completed, compress it first to avoid jumping out of the red font.

3. Maru Fuwa Fuwa Edition and Yuran fur shared do not need to copy files anymore, they will automatically determine which image file to use.

4. Clear some unused image files to reduce RAM usage.

Due to the lack of detailed inspection, there may be some omissions, please forgive me.

Just wanted to thank this guy. I was wondering why my laptop was struggling and rimworld took half an hour to load. Removing this mod made my game run like butter :3