Player controls get disabled in the inventory v. 1.6.1130

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't know what to do.
When I write something in the search bar of the inventory or write something in the MCM, the player controls get deactivated. 
I can reactivate them via enableplayercontrols, but then the problem occurs again in the inventory and MCM.

Does anyone have any idea which mod is causing the problem?

Thank you!

Papyrus.0.log loadorder.txt

Considering epc works I get the feeling this is a script issue rather than a dll/swf issue. I'd start by searching all pex files in all mods for "DisablePlayerControls". Notepad++ (or a similar tool) can do this search easily.

Is this actually occuring only when you type something in a text box, as in, opening the inventory, selling items, dropping items, sorting items, pressing random keys while in the inventory... none of that causes the issue? Papyrus is not aware of the player typing into a text box, that's entirely a swf/dll thing. SkyUI is responsible for both the inventory search feature, and the MCM. So assuming you have nothing overwriting its files, that kind of makes it obvious where the problem is. If there's no alternative version (older/newer) compatible with your game version I'd assume the mod is broken for now. As far as I know 1130 is not a LTS (long term support) version, it will change soon anyways.

Edited by traison

Yes, it happens only when I try to type in the search bar. Everything else menu related works. 
SkyUi is not overwritten by any other mod. But you're right, the next patch has already been announced and I'll wait for now.