Hi. I've installed the Ascensio wabbajack and now I'm trying to add NSFW mods using the same MO2 of Ascensio. Being my game version 1.5.970 (SE), I should use version 1.63 of SexLab SE but I can't get it to work. I tried with different versions of SexLab, with different results:

1.                   Sexlab SE 1.63 beta 8: the sex scenes start, but the animations don't start, the characters don't position themselves but stay still and you only hear the sounds until the end of the scene.

2.                   Sexlab SE 1.63 beta 9: sex scenes fail to start, sexlab does not load animations.

3.                   Sexlab SE 1.63: Sex scenes fail to start, sexlab does not load animations.

4.                   Sexlab p+ 1.8.1: sex scenes fail to start, sexlab does not load animations.

5.                   Sexlab p+ 1.8.2: sex scenes fail to start, sexlab does not load animations.

I don't know if the problem is with Sexlab or SexLab aroused, but I think it's the former because changing versions changes the results. However, I also tried different versions of SexLab Aroused, even though nothing changed:

1.                   SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)

2.                   Sexlab Aroused NG v0.2.2

3.                   SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17))

4.                   UnOfficial 2021-07-31 SLAX SE - 2019-10-21(Lupine00) + Edits 8(with Tenri Fixes) + (MasterDev sla_util_SKSE2.0.17) + (BakaFactory 2020-11-17 Keywords update)

5.                   SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

Also, idk why but FNIS is marked as not working even though I installed the mod and also added it to the executables and updated the engine. But I don't think that's the problem because, in addition to FNIS, I also have both Open animation replacer and Animation motion revolution.

This is the list of all the NSFW mods I use:

image.png

So, I've downloaded and enabled all the mods you've pointed out to me. I got several results, unfortunately none of them satisfactory.

1.                   Using Sexlab SE 1.63 beta 9: nothing has changed: clothes are taken off, but the sex scene doesn't start, sexlab doesn't load animations.

2.                   Sexlab SE 1.63: Same thing as in 1.63 beta 9

3.                   Using Sexlab SE 1.63 beta 8: skyrim starts, but when I try to load a save, I get this error that has never appeared before. I've tried to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++, but it doesn't change anything. I also tried to disable in mo2 all the new animation mods, but nothing changed.

By now, having done several tests with these new animation mods, I am more and more convinced that the problem is Sexlab framework, but I don't know how to solve it.

Immagine 2024-01-10 234540.png