Groovatron...making poses work...need help

Roachbait

I saw the post before...but, there is no "search" option here to find anything...besides hours and hours and hours of weeding through endless posts about nothing I need to find out about...Now...the post I DID find had a reference to Groovatron....and what the edit was to REMOVE the null0 in the Idle line so Groovatron would function correctly...I remember it was the first file, started with a 3...it's supposed to let poses work right...now...it's not where I saw it before...need help on this to allow poses to work right...

Guest carywinton

Groovatron should work fine by itself, what happens is other mods conflict with it because of the knockdown idles that are in the other mods. If Groovatron is not working it means you have this conflict or some other conflict going on. You also have to make sure you installed Umpa's Animations , this is usually called F3UmpaAnimation.esp in your load order, this is necessary for Groovatron to function, but oddly enough the knockdown idles can sometimes be found in this too.

Here is sonme instructions for removing the knock down idles conflict, this is usually found in Animated Prostitution as well as other mods, it may also be present in the Groovatron and Umpa's Animations.

Open FOMM
Click the TOOLS tab -> TESsnip (this will bring up another window)
Click FILE -> OPEN -> F3UmpaAnimation.esp (Or what ever the conflict is)
(In the top left block there are 3 expanding menus) Click on GRUP (IDLE)
Scroll down the list until you find: IDLE (KnockedDownIdles)
Click on that entry and hit DELETE
Click FILE -> SAVE

It is recommended you have and install FOSE, Fallout Script Extender, most mods require this as well. It is found here http://fose.silverlock.org/

Umpa Animation is found here, this is required for Groovatron. http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/634/?

Just in case you need it, here is the link for Groovatron, which explains how to install it and what is required. http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/3284/?

Let me know I can be of further assistance to you. Hopefully this will get it all sorted out for you and have it working correctly.

ok...thanks for the reply...thing is...i'm using NMM...not FOMM....I saw there was a way to remove the conflicting null0 in FNVEdit...in the idle animations....I'll take a look at the links, see what can be done, the problem was Groovatron not allowing certain animations in AP...again..thanks

Guest carywinton

ok...thanks for the reply...thing is...i'm using NMM...not FOMM....I saw there was a way to remove the conflicting null0 in FNVEdit...in the idle animations....I'll take a look at the links, see what can be done, the problem was Groovatron not allowing certain animations in AP...again..thanks

You are welcome, yep AP and Groovatron have always had that conflict, you are definitely on the right track to solve your issue. If the actors, you the PC and the NPC are not moving during whoopee time, just standing still, then it is definitely the Idle knockdown issue.

Archived