Wizardry: The Five Ordeals Portrait Pack

Ive been enjoying getting to the roots of RPGs and trying the different Wizardry games, most of them allow you to add your own character portraits which is nice for adding the kind of Adventurers I like, but "Wizardry: The Five Ordeals" goes above and beyond by allowing you to add in portraits for characters that will show when they sit below different health thresholds or when they have a different  status which is neat and allows one to tell a bit of a story.  So I got to making some the suit my tastes. 

https://mega.nz/file/jjhDUK4Q#x-YihU5cg8VKe2mmU20PZdR7-F2Tul77INRyHK6C50s

I hope its ok to use a mega link, i tried to upload the files here but they're too damn big

Included are a mighty 61 adventurers, installation is simple find .../Steam/steamapps/common/Wizardry The Five Ordeals/Data/User/face and dump the folders in.  If you already have skins you'll overwrite them unless you rename some folders as this one takes the first 61 spots.

All images were made in Honey Select 2, So if you don't like that style I think you'll be disappointed, unfortunately its the only program i know how to use somewhat well. Also this pack (can i call this a mod?) doesn't do anything to change dialogue, monsters, plot or mechanics, it just changes the images so you'll have to use your imagination as to what is happening :)

The general theme is your heroines start normal and as they lose HP they get molested and attacked more until they are defeated (fucked/enslaved) there's lots of short-stacks, Chloroform, simple bondage and groping.  If its not your cup of tea that's ok, i made a quick example sheet to show you the different stages a heroine might have, some have more images and some have less.

I was originally gonna keep this mod personal but I figured this community has given me a lot so I could at least post it here to see if anyone else suffers as I have playing Wizardry.  This is my first Mod/pack and I learned a bunch of basic image editing to make it, so hopefully someone out there likes it.

Some questions I imagine people might have:
Why are there goblin adventurers? Because I saw a race as "Hobs" and thought "Hobgoblins" not "Hobbits", so now i got stacked goblin girls

Why masks? Originally I was giving masks to the portraits i intended for Theives, but it seems i like it so now lots (but not all) of them have them

Whats the difference between "Dead", "Ashe" and "Lost"? when you hit 0hp you become dead, if the attempt at resurrection fails, you become Ashe, if it fails again you become Lost, theres no coming back from that one. also if you have a party wipe, there a chace a monster will eat a body, instantly making them Lost, also there can be attacks or traps that put someone straight to Ashe.

Who designed this game? Sadists I assume, at least you can have pics now as you lose.

When are you going to release a custom dungeon to fit your images better? When they release an english editor.

Finally a word of warning if you see this mod and decide to give wizardry a go, don't pay full price on steam, its way too much for a remake of an old game but the game is brutally unforgiving by modern standards, life is cheap in the labyrinth and your adventurers are as expendable as all hell. Sometimes it helps to have grid paper in front of you and map out the dungeon with a pencil and don't get too attached to any heroine. Its was rough back in the day. But steel yourself and you can do it (or cheat, I'm not your boss)

wizardry example.png

sample 1.jpg

sample 2.jpg

sample 3.jpg

sample 4.jpg

sample 5.jpg