[SIMS 3] Kinky World animations not found

Hi anyone can help out with figuring out why my animations are missing after installing OKW?

Here's the link I followed for the installation process:

I've also added a few mods that should not clash with OKW. Here's the screenshots for more clarification:

https://imgur.com/a/iQe6vh3

Its my first time using this forum, so I'm not sure how to insert images. I tried to use the "insert image from URL" but it didn't work.

Appreciate if anyone can give a solution for this.

Thanks!

Did you register the animations with KW? When you go to Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo > Packages, it should show different animation packages. You should also see something telling you the total number of animation packages that have been registered, and the total number of "stages" that have been registered. Each individual animation is a stage.

See this post for info on checking on the number of animations and how to register new ones:

Posted (edited)

Omg thank you for that. I actually missed out on that. On a side note, I tried reading the link you gave, but I couldn't find where it says on what to type in to register an animation package. Is it usually the name of the package?

Also, just wondering, how do I check why is a sim rejecting a sexual activity? Is there any way to indicate the reason behind this? I don't really want to turn on the "accept all" as it would make the game boring quickly.

One last question, how do I get condoms? When a sexual act is performed, it says that there is not enough condoms for everyone. Any way I can buy one or get it from somewhere? Does doing it without condoms (any act) cause pregnancy? I only know that there's a chance of stds cuz I turned on that feature.

Edited by blackpepper69
3 hours ago, blackpepper69 said:

Omg thank you for that. I actually missed out on that. On a side note, I tried reading the link you gave, but I couldn't find where it says on what to type in to register an animation package. Is it usually the name of the package?

All of the animations that work with KW have two package files. One file will contain the actual animations, and the other file contains data that tells KW what situations each animation is for, and will usually be named something like 'OKW_PackageName'. Most of the packages can be registered with KW by using the file name of the animation file, which will be the larger of the two files, but some of them need a different name. The actual name to use when registering should be given in the post where you can download the animations.

For example, KinkyLucasAnimations is registered with 'KinkyLucasAnimations', and contains files 'KinkyLucasAnimations.package' and 'OKW_KinkyLucasAnimations.package'. So this one registers with the name that matches the file name of the animations file.

One the other hand, another package I have is registered with 'Brisbane Australia', but comes with files 'KW_Brisbane Australia.package' and 'OKW_Brisbane Australia.package'.

If the documentation in the thread for the package does NOT tell you how to register it, then a good bet is to use the name of the animation (larger) file.

Also, just wondering, how do I check why is a sim rejecting a sexual activity? Is there any way to indicate the reason behind this? I don't really want to turn on the "accept all" as it would make the game boring quickly.

Early in the game (or early after installing KW), sims have zero skill in WooHoo and zero skill in exhibitionism. There is also a hidden skill that tracks how much a sim has been exposed to kinky situations, and how likely they are to react positively to one. Sims that have no exhibition skill are not likely to agree to get naked for woohoo anywhere except for a bedroom, where they have a very high expectation of privacy. Even if two sims are in a more public room, such as the living room, asking a sim that wants privacy about woohoo will end up with a rejection, even if the request is to go into a bedroom. Get both sims into the bedroom first before asking about woohoo, and they will be more likely to accept the request.

Also, there are moodlets that KW adds for how horny a sim is.  A sim that does not have the horny moodlet will reject a request for woohoo. Also, sims with a low level of exposure to kinky activity will need to be very aroused to accept it. There are several levels of the horny moodlet, ranging from aroused, to horny, to super horny. The higher the level, the more likely they will accept it.

For two sims that have a good relationship, and are romantically involved, the best way to get started is to use romantic interactions, until the conversation level reaches Extremely Irresistible. If you control both sims, you should see horny or super horny moodlets by this point on both of them. When they reach this level, make sure they are somewhere private, and try for KW woohoo, and they will be more likely to accept it.

As a sim increases their exposure to kinky stuff happening, they will become more likely to accept requests in less private situations. Also, there is a lifetime reward that sims can earn (but cannot buy) by woohooing a LOT, called "slut", and when they reach that point, the sim will always accept requests to woohoo (subject to player acceptance, depending on configuration settings).

One last question, how do I get condoms? When a sexual act is performed, it says that there is not enough condoms for everyone. Any way I can buy one or get it from somewhere? Does doing it without condoms (any act) cause pregnancy? I only know that there's a chance of stds cuz I turned on that feature

Boxes of condoms can be purchased from a phone or computer under "online shopping". Stuff bought there will arrive in the next mail delivery. Additionally, in buy/build mode, there is a condom vending machine that you can place on lots, and sims can buy a single condom from the machine.

I'm not sure if it is because of a mod I have that allows household goods to show up in the grocery store, but in my game, boxes of condoms also are available from the grocery store, although they cost more than through "online shopping".

Without changing the settings of KW, female sims have several different phases of a menstrual cycle, and sperm from woohoo lives for several sim hours after woohoo. If a female is in the final phase of her cycle and has sperm still inside, then she has a chance of getting pregnant. Also, don't let the percent chance of pregnancy in the settings fool you, that chance is per sperm, and she likely has a bunch if she has any. So, if she has any sperm and is fertile, there is a pretty high chance she will get pregnant.

In addition to condoms, you can buy birth control pills from "online shopping" (and possibly from the grocery store).

Additionally, if you know your sim never wants kids, I think the hospital has an option added by KW to get a tubal ligation, which should 100% prevent pregnancy.