Making my brothel look like one

Hello my fellow degenerates,

I am currently enjoying establishing whorehouses in my hearthfire homes through NMS but it's lacking the right interior and skimpy outfits for my house and whores.

The furniture should be the easier topic, just get a mod that lets me place objects in my home and place a lot of beds, basins, tubs, rugs and zaz furniture? 

As for the armor, I don't want anything that changes any of the vanilla armors, it would be perfect if I just had some fitting clothes dropped into my inventory which I could then instruct my whores to wear. 

Vor 18 Minuten sagte 2dLewdy:

Hallo meine degenerierten Mitmenschen,

Ich genieße derzeit die Einrichtung von Hurenhäusern in meinen Firedfire-Häusern über NMS, aber es mangelt mir an der richtigen Inneneinrichtung und der knappen Ausstattung für mein Haus und meine Huren.

Die Möbel sollten das einfachere Thema sein. Besorgen Sie sich einfach einen Mod, mit dem ich Gegenstände in meinem Zuhause platzieren und viele Betten, Waschbecken, Wannen, Teppiche und Zaz-Möbel aufstellen kann? 

Was die Rüstung betrifft, möchte ich nichts, was die Vanilla-Rüstungen verändert. Es wäre perfekt, wenn ich nur ein paar passende Kleidungsstücke in meinem Inventar hätte, die ich dann meinen Huren anweisen könnte, sie zu tragen. 

And?

Would you like one or two links for the... missing facilities?

No idea... since you didn't formulate a question or request!

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

And?

Would you like one or two links for the... missing facilities?

No idea... since you didn't formulate a question or request!

QUESTION:

Which mods did you guys use to design your homes in a unique and nsfw way?

Which kind of skimpy clothing mod is the least invasive on vanilla armor design and NPCs?

REQUEST:

A mod that allows more choice in designing your homes.

A mod that lets you place BDSM Furniture in your Homes.

A mod that lets me dress up my followers in an immersive, slutty way without changing the appearance of other NPCs.

Hope that makes it more clear, I apologize if my initial post was too unclear.

Edited by 2dLewdy

The mod that I used to design my own home is called creation kit. It allowed me to build the home to my personal likings. I also explained how you can do it yourself in my blog.  Creating a mod that allows you to place furniture where you want should be pretty easy. I  believe you can place copies from a parent object on yourself with the script from this website. https://ck.uesp.net/wiki/PlaceAtMe_-_ObjectReference

If you want your followers to change clothes just download a mod that gives clothing options or use the "openactorcontainer 1" console command. Then download mods for your clothing and give it to them. See easy.

• 4 weeks later...