Every Sexlab Scene locks up inventory/UI controls after

I've read a few threads similar to this but not found any concrete answers.
Essentially, after a sexlab scene of any kind (Utility plus) I seem to totally loose access to my inventory and general ui.

I can however move my character and do all things as normal as long as its got nothing to do with UI interactions, the exception to this is if I interact with a wardrobe for example it does forcefully open the inventory and then fixes the issue.

Notably, I still have access mid scene, it is specifically when the scene ends that the issue occurs.

Additionally, "enableplayercontrols" also immediately fixes this issue. Using BakaDefeats "clean up" feature also fixes it.
I may as well add in advance, I feel quite confident this has nothing to do with defeat, so a note that the feature does fix it.
Anyhow, as this is happening literally every single scene I am finding it rather tedious to work with, I was wondering if anyone has any advice/fix or knows the cause?

I have provided my log as instructed in the guide, however I'm not sure its actually updating..?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by MEyahMegusta
Your papyrus log dates from december 5th...
It shows that some installed mod is expecting an SKSE plugin to define "SetDangerousWater", but it is missing.
"DangerousWaters" and "FaceLight" are generating a lot of noise. Perhaps they are misconfigured, perhaps it's normal.
It shows traces of the SexLab initialization, but not of any attempts to run an animation.

Nothing that helps with your question...

I assume the player is involved in the animations that cause your issue. There are a number of possible glitches that can happen when SL is resetting actors after sex. Perhaps it might help to know where your "sslActorAlias.psc" script came from... If you are using MO2, you can check in the right-hand pane, in the "data" tab; use the filter at the bottom.
6 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

Your papyrus log dates from december 5th...

I sadly came to the realization that my ini settings have been reset a few times, this shouldn't have impacted the mods (I didn't need ini changes for functions) but it seemed to have played a part in sabotaging the papyrus log. I will have to recreate the issue and share an updating log.

It shows that some installed mod is expecting an SKSE plugin to define "SetDangerousWater", but it is missing.
"DangerousWaters" and "FaceLight" are generating a lot of noise. Perhaps they are misconfigured, perhaps it's normal.
It shows traces of the SexLab initialization, but not of any attempts to run an animation.

Well, colour me surprised or just astoundingly naïve. I don't know of any mod by the name "DangerousWaters" at all, if you do recognise where that originated I'd appreciate it, I did a quick search and can't find anything.
The only mods that come to mind with this:
Depths of Skyrim
Wade in Water + EVG Conditional animations
But I'm not quite sure that fits the bill, as for no attempt to run an animations... Genuinely baffled, around December 5th I would've been running a near identical mod list to now, the biggest change being shifts between testing P+ and Utility Plus. So I am a little surprised there has been no attempt as I've been testing with my mods with severe scrutiny including Sexlab.

As for Facelight, I very likely would've had the mod disabled around that time, installed but not actually being used or enabled in MCM, so I'm going to take that as a very bad sign regarding that mod, if any superior Facelight suggestions are on the table I will take them.

I assume the player is involved in the animations that cause your issue. There are a number of possible glitches that can happen when SL is resetting actors after sex. Perhaps it might help to know where your "sslActorAlias.psc" script came from... If you are using MO2, you can check in the right-hand pane, in the "data" tab; use the filter at the bottom.

I have just checked this, it seems to be coming from "SexLab Utility Plus", worth mentioning I am on the latest version of it too. Not sure if perhaps I've missed something glaring but to my knowledge with the setup this is the correct way to have it?

Posted (edited)

BUMP

I got the issue occurring again on a fresh save and the log for it.
Roughly the scene I closed the game on had caused the issue.

I really would appreciate any input.

Papyrus.0 - 2nd version.log

Papyrus.0.log

"2nd version" is a more immediately recreated version of the issue, and the regular log is me bumping into it via regular gameplay.

My guess is this problem is caused by "Shadow of Skyrim" and by "Animated inebriation" potentially, but I cant actually round down the problem or the solution.

If someone could give me their opinion I'd appreciate it, and IF Shadow of Skyrim is the problem does anyone know an alternative that can run and work well in its place with LL mods?

Edited by MEyahMegusta
Looks to me like you are missing some dependency.... There are way too many initialization errors... in too many different mods... most likely have something causing an error which then cascades through your load order. I don't think any of the error messages can be trusted as a root cause.

That's troublesome...

To me, it only looks as though as I am possibly missing a plugin at best, I seem to have all my Esp's at the very least, but not sure on what planet what I could be missing in terms of plugin, pretty sure I have almost everything covered at this point, if any suggestions pop up I'll take them.

UPDATE: Potential Solution

Please read my post here if you want some specifics, I'm not entirely sure this is the entirety of my problem, but since catching on to it as of now the problem seems to no longer be impacting me, hopefully will help anyone else with this very specific situation and I'll post around again should I still get this issue in some shape or form.
But from my current testing I believe this was the root cause to the whole problem.