Every actor (npc and player) cannot be added to sexlab to start animations

So fun fact the debug spell self is what I was using. I was just trying to trigger anything. That has a bug where it adds the player twice... I used the target one on an npc I spawned in. Instantly worked...

No, the problem has not reappeared, this is again a different problem with the same symptoms:

[01/01/2024 - 02:06:21PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Jinx) - AddActor(Jinx) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

Not going to elaborate on how to "fix" this one.

11 minutes ago, traison said:

No, the problem has not reappeared, this is again a different problem with the same symptoms:

[01/01/2024 - 02:06:21PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Jinx) - AddActor(Jinx) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

Not going to elaborate on how to "fix" this one.

I know you could go to the mod website starts with a sc and download an unfiltered version. I do not want that as I'd rather not have child npcs approaching me with non con mods on.