Any small quest mods for devious devices to recommend? (ae)

Its hard to find other recent posts about it so I want to ask if there's anything else to put the pc in dd scenarios in normal gameplay like devious heat rise and such, I don't count cursed loot since I find high end latex gear in massive random cursed supply a little un-immersive but more like stuff where you're paid to wear something or forced in other small ways than being shoved in them after sex scenarios 

On 12/31/2023 at 3:46 PM, wagaerwf said:

Its hard to find other recent posts about it so I want to ask if there's anything else to put the pc in dd scenarios in normal gameplay like devious heat rise and such, I don't count cursed loot since I find high end latex gear in massive random cursed supply a little un-immersive but more like stuff where you're paid to wear something or forced in other small ways than being shoved in them after sex scenarios 

Have you played through any of the quests on Lauras Bondage Shop?

Vor 52 Minuten sagte Kittenpox:

Hast du eine der Quests in Lauras Bondage Shop durchgespielt?

The mod is developed on LE and ported to the SE/AE version by another user.

There is a long (and very interesting) main quest chain - but also small "sneaky" tasks from the shopkeeper.

This mod offers a similar gaming experience... by wearing a chastity belt with appropriate "built-ins" the player can permanently increase his resistance to heat and frost... and thus suffers less damage from magical attacks.

So that the whole thing doesn't quickly lead to an over-power area, progress only occurs in small steps - i.e. the KG has to be worn quite often.

This automatically adjusts your gameplay - because you shouldn't run into caves full of enemies with your KG on!