Need help in compiling a script

Hi, I'm trying to edit the script from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/87300 (just replacing the tags I don't use with the ones I do, looks quite easy). But for some reason the script won't compile, I tried both through CK and Papyrus Compiler App. Here are the errors I get: 

\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(239,11): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(239,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(240,12): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(240,42): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(242,14): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(242,44): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(244,16): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(244,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(246,18): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(246,48): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(384,45): GetRaceTypes is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(387,11): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(387,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(388,12): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(388,42): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(390,14): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(390,44): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(392,16): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(392,46): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(394,18): CountValidRaceKey is not a function or does not exist
\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(394,48): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

What I tried to do: 
- Tried to compile some other scripts (just for the test). Compiling ALL scripts related to SL gives these errors. Any scripts not related to SL compile without problems. 
- Tried dropping SKSE scripts sources into the Source folder (this method helped some people, according to what I found on google), didn't help.

What else can be done? Is there any way to get rid of the need of this file (sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc) to prevent errors from appearing? I don't use creatures anyway. 

I'll attach the script I tried to edit, I would be grateful if someone can compile it

abcd_sexlabquickscene.psc