The following content is not present: Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Hi Everyone. I hope someone can help me with this.

I use MO2

I'm trying to get my game working again after walking away from it in mid 2022 after that game breaking update. I've been at it for a few days. I'll try to keep this short, but if I leave out anything important please just ask and I'll tell you what I've done so far.

I updated every mod that had an update & I turned off everything except USSEP & Alternative Start & got the game up and running. I started a new game and got SLAL & SOS working. Then I started working on bodyslide and physics which is where things started going wrong.

I was getting that weird infinite stretch thing on boobs when I took off their clothes and realized I hadn't turned on the XP32 skeleton, so I updated it and turned it on. I forgot to look at the load order, the skeleton was lower than SOS. I lost the ability to change the size of my schlong and ended up with a little winky. So I started working on that.

I Changed the load order to every possible combination. I turned off the skeleton in SOS & tried letting it use the XP32 skeleton, I reinstalled XP32 without the patch and reinstalled SOS with it's skeleton...... I tried everything I could think of.

I then found an old version of SOS AE that I uninstalled a long time ago so I thought I'd give that a try, I think that's where I messed up. It crashed my game on startup so I uninstalled it and reinstalled the other SOS. But now on start up the game is giving me that message from my header and I now have a hole instead of a winky.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the 3 SOS mods & skeleton several times plus other mods like Json & Papyrus. Changed the load order & everything else I could think of.

I physically checked and the esp is there. I guess when I installed the SOS AE version that crashed my game the address for the esp was overwritten. I can go an physically update the address I just don't know where it is.

Has anyone run into this problem? Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have the latest version of the XP32 Skeleton, Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4,  Schlongs of Skyrim Settings Loader 3.0.0, and SOS PapyrusUtil Version Beta 4

Thanks in advance

Edited by Reefor
1 hour ago, flutie said:

did you rebuild the schlongs in MCM?

Not sure what you mean by rebuild in MCM. I don't know that much about Sky UI

When I went into MCM to change the size it wouldn't allow me (before the game stopped finding the .esp) which is what started this mess.

But I haven't tried going into it in MCM since this new mess started, so I just loaded and went there. When I first go there it's in the MCM menu and it allows me to change size settings. But then I go out and try it and I still have a hole instead of a winky, and it says a new MCM menu loaded. Then when I go back into MCM it's just gone.

I looked in Sky UI and didn't see anything to install a new menu/mod or rebuild the registry or anything like that. Did I miss anything?

Edited by Reefor

I wouldn't call it success, but I made some progress.

I uninstalled the 3 SOS mods, ran around for 20 minutes, went to an empty cell & saved in a new slot. Then I quit to desktop, loaded the new save, & hung out in the empty cell for 20 minutes, then made a new save. Quit to my desktop reinstalled the 3 SOS mods and then reloaded the last new save and it worked.

Only problem is I forgot to click on the 2 other sizes other than smurf and when I quit to desktop, reinstalled with all 3 sizes and loaded, it didn't work. I even tried going back to the earlier saves that should have been clean but still wouldn't work. So when I get some time I'll have to go through that all again.

Also, I don't understand this, but even with both skeletons loaded with SOS at the bottom of the load order, the physics were working, no more infinite stretching. But another new problem I don't understand, at 100 weight physics work fine. At 0 weight they don't work at all. Same mesh & textures, just different weight. Weird.

And I changed a few things in bodyslide and they didn't show in game. So I still have some problems to work out there. But at least I got SOS working.

If anyone is having similar problems and find this thread, try doing what I did. It might help

Edited by Reefor